British Speedway Forum

I hoped we would get Scotty.....but really thought someone else would snap him up.

A leader and great rider....whats not to like.

Be great for the younger riders in the team. :D

• Like 1

Signing Scott Nicholls makes all kinds of sense for both rider and club, for the rider its reasonably local to his Brighton home and a Monday track which leaves the SGP Saturday`s empty to he can do his BT job. For the club Nicholls will be a good scorer both home and away, and if he is made captain great for the younger riders like Drew Kemp who I am sure will follow him onto the team sheet.

5 minutes ago, screm said:

Signing Scott Nicholls makes all kinds of sense for both rider and club, for the rider its reasonably local to his Brighton home and a Monday track which leaves the SGP Saturday`s empty to he can do his BT job. For the club Nicholls will be a good scorer both home and away, and if he is made captain great for the younger riders like Drew Kemp who I am sure will follow him onto the team sheet.

Thought Kent were going for Wednesdays?!

Will it definitely be 6.30 starts? I’ve not been to a meeting since the last lakeside one at arena essex, would love to get to Kent but 6.30 start would be hard to make it in time.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Thought Kent were going for Wednesdays?!

Yes you are right my mistake, still leaves the Saturday`s clear for Scott`s BT gig.

3 hours ago, liam said:

Will it definitely be 6.30 starts? I’ve not been to a meeting since the last lakeside one at arena essex, would love to get to Kent but 6.30 start would be hard to make it in time.

Yes still 6.30 start time.

Great start to team building. 

Would like the team to look something like the following :

Scott Nicholls        8.35

NBJ                         7.46

Ricky Wells            7.05

Todd Kurtz             5.43

Justin Sedgman    5.20

Ben Morley             3.81

Drew Kemp             3.58

Would have liked to see Dan Gilkes in on a 2.00, but we need Ben at reserve. If Drew does not return, then Dan comes in, allowing an additional 1.70 for elsewhere. 

Len had NBJ at Rye House, and Wells is a gater who had a poor 2019 and should improve.

I've taken the green sheet averages from this weeks Star - do  Brits get a reduction still? 

Should be exciting times ahead at Central Park.

Think starke will head your way. 

And dont be surprised to see linus sundstrum leading the way. Hes mates with uncle len isn't he?????

NBJ is a good shout aswell

9 minutes ago, hawks 1975 said:

Great start to team building. 

Would like the team to look something like the following :

Scott Nicholls        8.35

NBJ                         7.46

Ricky Wells            7.05

Todd Kurtz             5.43

Justin Sedgman    5.20

Ben Morley             3.81

Drew Kemp             3.58

Would have liked to see Dan Gilkes in on a 2.00, but we need Ben at reserve. If Drew does not return, then Dan comes in, allowing an additional 1.70 for elsewhere. 

Len had NBJ at Rye House, and Wells is a gater who had a poor 2019 and should improve.

I've taken the green sheet averages from this weeks Star - do  Brits get a reduction still? 

Should be exciting times ahead at Central Park.

Forget Wells, everybody knows where he is heading;)

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Forget Wells, everybody knows where he is heading;)

Tonbridge?

• Haha 1

Wells Kurtz Sedgeman are the very types of riders I feared when stepping up. Much rather some young Brits 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

Wells Kurtz Sedgeman are the very types of riders I feared when stepping up. Much rather some young Brits 

Wells and sedgman are elsewhere 

• Like 2

Theres bound to be at least 1 signing you wont see coming

• Haha 1