British Speedway Forum

11 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Wells and sedgman are elsewhere 

You seem to be well informed Mr B ?

Edited by MANSE

Wonder who the other heat leaders will be?

Would of liked Lawson....but he is back with Eagles.

I expect Drew and Ben will be in the team....and could be all British! :D

32 minutes ago, blueherb777 said:

Thought Len had already said about a big surprise international signing? 

58 minutes ago, blueherb777 said:

Little mention of Drew from the presentation night, normally Len likes to make a fuss of returning riders so Gilkes, Ledwith & Mulford all being kept sweet (for whichever level) but Kemp, Jenkins & Rowe largely ignored so unlikely to see them back in either side.

8 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Little mention of Drew from the presentation night, normally Len likes to make a fuss of returning riders so Gilkes, Ledwith & Mulford all being kept sweet (for whichever level) but Kemp, Jenkins & Rowe largely ignored so unlikely to see them back in either side.

Blimey.....so perhaps Drew will not be back! :blink:

Edited by blueherb777

Just now, blueherb777 said:

Bilmey.....so perhaps Drew will not be back! :blink:

Personally i don't think so but ive been surprised before plus the Nicholls signing is quite a carrot for any rider who is willing to learn.

4 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Personally i don't think so but ive been surprised before plus the Nicholls signing is quite a carrot for any rider who is willing to learn.

Agree that the Scotty signing, hopefully will encourage a rider to sign for Kent. :D

I would like to see Alfie Bowtell given a chance and maybe Danny Ayers.

11 minutes ago, GWC said:

I would like to see Alfie Bowtell given a chance and maybe Danny Ayers.

Would be great to have Danny back but suspect he will rejoin Scunny as for Alfie im personally staggered he gets mentioned so often and would struggle in any side.

• Like 1

Danny would be in demand for any team,,entertainer who puts bums on seats,,,,,Alfie gives 100 per sent but is wild and an accident waiting to happen in my opinion,,which may not be shared by others...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

So Drew is an Eagle....so cannot see any of this years NL team coming back then? As in not the Championship side.

Edited by blueherb777

33 minutes ago, blueherb777 said:

So Drew is an Eagle....so cannot see any of this years NL team coming back then? As in not the Championship side.

Only outside shout is Gilkes but thats if he fancies the step up, if he doesn't want closer to home like Leicester or Brum etc the rest are either else where or not at the level yet. 

Don' know if Adam Ellis fancies Champs next season but would be a good signing, Bacon as mentioned else where also. basically any strong gaters would suit Kent which is why its often odd that Len builds teams of racers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Only outside shout is Gilkes but thats if he fancies the step up, if he doesn't want closer to home like Leicester or Brum etc the rest are either else where or not at the level yet. 

Don' know if Adam Ellis fancies Champs next season but would be a good signing, Bacon as mentioned else where also. basically any strong gaters would suit Kent which is why its often odd that Len builds teams of racers.

Wonder if Gilkes could be the No 8?

Love to see Ellis and Bacon on team....do not think either will though.

Alf Bowtell has been giving 100% for a couple of seasons now, and really hasn’t improved . Never mastered the tight Arlington track, and don’t see him making any impression at Central Park at Championship level.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Alf Bowtell has been giving 100% for a couple of seasons now, and really hasn’t improved . Never mastered the tight Arlington track, and don’t see him making any impression at Central Park at Championship level.

You say that but he beat your heat leaders this season..http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/18786/thurrock-ch-06-05-2019

I tink the one youre also all overlooking king is wood being at Kent local boy and Morley. There’s the 2 reserves possibly?