British Speedway Forum

Surprised Kent missed the chance this morning to talk about their fixtures. 

They usually don't miss such opportunities.

Is Len ski-ing?

9 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Surprised Kent missed the chance this morning to talk about their fixtures. 

They usually don't miss such opportunities.

Is Len ski-ing?

No Len is at home

what is it you would like to no about Kent’s fixtures? 

4 hours ago, flipper11 said:

No Len is at home

what is it you would like to no about Kent’s fixtures? 

I know Kent are not alone in this, but some commentary from the club on the fixtures would be interesting.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:32 PM, Old Crusader said:

So it looks as though we should see the lads doing some laps on the 1st April at CP not Iwade this year. Brilliant.

Sorry to seem ignorant...What is happening on April 1st ?  Is Kent opening that day ?  I've not seen that. 

1 hour ago, East End Fan said:

Sorry to seem ignorant...What is happening on April 1st ?  Is Kent opening that day ?  I've not seen that. 

The riders will be practicing on the 1st & meet supporters in the bar afterwards.

I would assume this will be the p & practice although I was kinda hoping to see Scott etc having a go round Iwade. 

On 1/26/2020 at 12:05 PM, flipper11 said:

The riders will be practicing on the 1st & meet supporters in the bar afterwards.

I would assume this will be the p & practice although I was kinda hoping to see Scott etc having a go round Iwade. 

So the practice on Aoril 1st is not at Iwade ? News about this is far from clear. Assume it is at Central Park..Anyone know the start time ?

2 hours ago, East End Fan said:

So the practice on Aoril 1st is not at Iwade ? News about this is far from clear. Assume it is at Central Park..Anyone know the start time ?

The practice on the 1st is definitely at Central Park. It will be in the evening so I would assume a 6.30 start. I’m not sure this is the official p & p or whether that will be at Iwade. All will be revealed. 

19 hours ago, flipper11 said:

The practice on the 1st is definitely at Central Park. It will be in the evening so I would assume a 6.30 start. I’m not sure this is the official p & p or whether that will be at Iwade. All will be revealed. 

Gates open at 5pm, on track at 5.30pm have been led to believe.

Any chance Kent might join in with the scheme to offer admission to AWAY Supporters for a reduction of £5 on admission? 

I believe if you're a season ticket holder, Poole, Somerset & Swindon give you a £5 Discount when visiting any of those tracks.

Edited by Guest
amended

1 hour ago, mmmmethanol said:

Any chance Kent might join in with the scheme to offer admission to AWAY Supporters for a reduction of £5 on admission? 

I believe if you're a season ticket holder, Poole, Somerset & Swindon give you a £5 Discount when visiting any of those tracks.

Your belief is correct.

I queried at the time the scheme was announced the fact that Kent were notable by their absence from this southern tracks initiative.

5 hours ago, mmmmethanol said:

...not forgetting Eastbourne too!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Richard Weston said:

Your belief is correct.

I queried at the time the scheme was announced the fact that Kent were notable by their absence from this southern tracks initiative.

No suprise there. Len wouldn't entertain it.

I dont believe they have worked out the admission costs yet, I did ask the commercial manager whether we would sign up. He said they would look at this once that was confirmed and announced. But I certainly dont think they have ruled out joining it.

15 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

I dont believe they have worked out the admission costs yet, I did ask the commercial manager whether we would sign up. He said they would look at this once that was confirmed and announced. But I certainly dont think they have ruled out joining it.

Any chance Kent will do the 10 meeting tickets like some other Clubs?
Think it would be popular....I would invest!