British Speedway Forum

7 hours ago, blueherb777 said:

Any chance Kent will do the 10 meeting tickets like some other Clubs?
Think it would be popular....I would invest!

The away season ticket discount, and the 10 home meeting ticket are both ideas I ve read online and have fed back to Graham Darling, so hopefully both schemes will be used at Kent.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 6:29 PM, teaboy279 said:

The away season ticket discount, and the 10 home meeting ticket are both ideas I ve read online and have fed back to Graham Darling, so hopefully both schemes will be used at Kent.

Where do I apply to get a season ticket for Central Park ?  Direct to the stadium or elsewhere ?

6 hours ago, East End Fan said:

Where do I apply to get a season ticket for Central Park ?  Direct to the stadium or elsewhere ?

I will let you know when prices  have been released. I believe in the past you could do it a few different ways.

8 hours ago, East End Fan said:

Visit the kent kings webpage tomorrow, as I believe all the details will be available then.

If you need further assistance just ask.

12 hours ago, East End Fan said:

You can phone the stadium direct during office hours and they post it out to you, pay with c card or debit card. You can of course call into the stadium if you are passing. 

Firstly, apologies as i know i can find this on the website i'm sure but wanted to check with regulars aswell..

Coming from London, what's the best kinda way to the stadium using public transport ?

Looking forward to a few visits next season..

6 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Firstly, apologies as i know i can find this on the website i'm sure but wanted to check with regulars aswell..

Coming from London, what's the best kinda way to the stadium using public transport ?

Looking forward to a few visits next season..

You can get a train to Sittingbourne station and walk to the track or if your short of time a taxi, I’m not sure of the cost. If you look like a speedway supporter someone may feel sorry for you and pick you up on the way. One of the benefits of the meetings finishing at 8.30 is no rush for the last trains.

£19 will be more than some Premiership tracks. 

Speedway is just too expensive nowadays I’m afraid. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Ouch. £14 for NL and £19 for Champs sorry but that's just too dear. Its £2 per head more than Eastbourne....

I never understand as an OAP why Len, who must be knocking on 90? does not do concessions for OAP's like almost every other Club.

These prices seem out of line with almost every other CL Club

Brummies £16.50 (Concessions £14)

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Ouch. £14 for NL and £19 for Champs sorry but that's just too dear. Its £2 per head more than Eastbourne....

Plus 3 pounds for a Championship programe!!! I just want a score card. Are there any templates you can download please? At 19 pounds I will be very choosey as to the meetings I attend. See the NL  has gone down a whole pound. Suppose that's better than going up.

Edited by Old Crusader
Mistake
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Old Crusader said:

Plus 3 pounds for a Championship programe!!! I just want a score card. Are there any templates you can download please? At 19 pounds I will be very choosey as to the meetings I attend. See the NL  has gone down a whole pound. Suppose that's better than going up.

I know i have a program generator somewhere, i will try to have a dig. For 19 quid it will have to be a strong visiting side and some very good feedback prior to the quality of racing before i consider parting with my hard earned. I suspect Eastbourne & Mildenhall will see more of my pennies this year than Kent will.

• Like 3

How to alienate your fan base straight away. Surely it should be aligned with with Eastie on price, otherwise fans like Sings will go elsewhere for their speedway fix.

• Like 1