British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, East End Fan said:

Where can I pickup pictures of the team in suits ?

On facebook.

May be an image of 7 people, people standing and outdoors

• Thanks 1

It is an odd photo and looks like they are looking at another photographer.  That said 6 out of 7 suits by the same manufacturer is a rarity these days.

You'll probably find that its a media journalist with a phone that has taken the photo and posted it before the official photographer has had the chance. Unfair on the Kent photographer but it seems to happen regularly nowadays. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StevePark said:

May be an image of 7 people, people standing and outdoors

At least we can see that we have 7 riders all ready to go for Kent.  Others are not so lucky, I think.  Is this at Leicester?

4 hours ago, The Dog said:

You'll probably find that its a media journalist with a phone that has taken the photo and posted it before the official photographer has had the chance. Unfair on the Kent photographer but it seems to happen regularly nowadays. 

It is all very strange indeed. The more I look at the photograph, the worse it becomes. Riders faces in shadow, a large chunk of the Leicester track above their heads and, of course, not looking at the camera. 

Your theory may well be right but there is no photograph on the club website.

Paul Hurry looks like he may have a bit of a power to weight ratio issue..

• Haha 1

The ticket office is very busy this morning, took me an hour to get through and i could hear other phones ringing in the background.

1 hour ago, BrizHeathen said:

The ticket office is very busy this morning, took me an hour to get through and i could hear other phones ringing in the background.

You flying in from Australia. 

On 5/9/2021 at 2:51 AM, The Dog said:

It was taken by the team managers wife. 

On 5/9/2021 at 8:34 AM, M.D said:

Paul Hurry looks like he may have a bit of a power to weight ratio issue..

Are trying to say he's carrying a bit of timber?

47 minutes ago, flipper11 said:

It was taken by the team managers wife. 

So where's the official photo? Or is that it?

2 hours ago, flipper11 said:

You flying in from Australia. 

Not quite, i took the plunge into residing in deepest darkest Blighty, but there is still an Aussie interest.

4 hours ago, BrizHeathen said:

If that is true, then it's good news for the club. Must get booking my own ticket. 

On 5/9/2021 at 7:36 AM, East End Fan said:

At least we can see that we have 7 riders all ready to go for Kent.  Others are not so lucky, I think.  Is this at Leicester?

There were only 6riders in the team photo for Kent Royals. Is Rob Ledwith still in the side? Was it that he could not make the practice?