British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Worry not Berwick have gone for Kasper not Hans.....to be fair i think Heeps will feature for a while longer and its only Bacon and Hurry that look likely to be replaced? Not sure what the rules are with replacing Hurry and continuing RR for Bacon? I still think Kinsley would benefit from the Number 2 jacket and can't score less than Hurry.

2 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Worry not Berwick have gone for Kasper not Hans.....to be fair i think Heeps will feature for a while longer and its only Bacon and Hurry that look likely to be replaced? Not sure what the rules are with replacing Hurry and continuing RR for Bacon? I still think Kinsley would benefit from the Number 2 jacket and can't score less than Hurry.

I know its Jasper...but was a Kent target....and sounds like very few choices.

Agree they should let Hurry go and bring another heat leader in ...plus one more?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blueherb777 said:

I know its Jasper...but was a Kent target....and sounds like very few choices.

Agree they should let Hurry go and bring another heat leader in ...plus one more?

Good idea to bring in another heat leader and I expect Len is on the phone to several as we speak. All Brits of course and living South of Watford Gap.

3 minutes ago, East End Fan said:

Good idea to bring in another heat leader and I expect Len is on the phone to several as we speak. All Brits of course and living South of Watford Gap.

Do well to find one of them, he is in Championship now someone need remind him. 

18 hours ago, HGould said:

Do well to find one of them, he is in Championship now someone need remind him. 

I doubt that the needs reminding. But where do you think he should look to find any riders of Championship ability ?

Some refreshing honesty from the Kings stating that targets Kasper & Auty have fallen through. certainly shows they are looking/trying plus also aware that RR does them no favours at all.

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Some refreshing honesty from the Kings stating that targets Kasper & Auty have fallen through. certainly shows they are looking/trying plus also aware that RR does them no favours at all.

Saw that....so Auty could fit in after all?

4 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Does it say why - other committments or wonga?

2 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Does it say why - other committments or wonga?

In case of Kasper its the guaranteed income from Berwick who are staging regular meetings v the uncertainty at Kent who have cancelled next 2 home matches which like other Clubs may indicate struggling to make Racing with reduced Crowds pay. Seems like Kent like a few others are praying for unrestricted crowds from 19th July.

Josh had a massive off, may not be back for weeks and concussion is the hardest one to call and the most dangerous one to risk,  so he's wise to wait until he feels able to commit.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HGould said:

In case of Kasper its the guaranteed income from Berwick who are staging regular meetings v the uncertainty at Kent who have cancelled next 2 home matches which like other Clubs may indicate struggling to make Racing with reduced Crowds pay. Seems like Kent like a few others are praying for unrestricted crowds from 19th July.

Josh had a massive off, may not be back for weeks and concussion is the hardest one to call and the most dangerous one to risk,  so he's wise to wait until he feels able to commit.

But it was the interference of TV football that caused Kent to cancel 2 meetings.  I was at all 3 meetings staged and crowds looked pretty healthy as far as

I could tell.  Certainly not at danger level IMO.  But no bars or food outlets open and a private burger van was the only food outlet, so I should think quite a bit

of lost income there. No track shop either, so even more income lost.

10 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Why did the Auty signing fall through?

I'm surprised Kent haven't gone for Ryan Kinsley, Len always liked to pick a team well under the points limit!

13 hours ago, Islander15 said:

Why did the Auty signing fall through?

No reason given for that, but he is injured at present, so may have been a factor. Also, after his long stay at Scunny, they would not have dropped

him without very good reason.

Anyone fancy a team change announcement.

• Like 1