British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Technik said:

Sorry for not being spot on with the average. I just picked a ball park figure to express the points Kent have at their disposal & its closer to 14 than 7.

I hadn't grasped that you were suggesting two changes, sorry. From 1st August there is 13.64 available for a double change, or 8.50 to replace Hurry alone. It will be interesting to see who Kent have up their sleeve.

Cam Heeps scored 7+3 for Lynn on Thursday, signs of improvement hopefully?

2 hours ago, AndyO said:

Cam Heeps scored 7+3 for Lynn on Thursday, signs of improvement hopefully?

Signs are that he's good around Foxall Heath, not much else

40 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Look strong now 

The teams that got the big away points while they were weak will be pleased unlucky for the scorpions who play them in September  :blink:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryan555 said:

The teams that got the big away points while they were weak will be pleased unlucky for the scorpions who play them in September  :blink:

Yes i posted on twitter that I am glad Poole were there last week! phew.

Typical when Berwick are there soon 

So Batch average manipulation finally pays off.Did he tell Sheffield I wonder.:rolleyes:

Only in Speedway.

As farcical as the rising star scenario,which will be a total mess by the end of season.IMO

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

So Batch average manipulation finally pays off.Did he tell Sheffield I wonder.:rolleyes:

Only in Speedway.

As farcical as the rising star scenario,which will be a total mess by the end of season.IMO

You have to wonder what Sheffield make of his shenanigans, and will we see his Sheffield scores improve. No doubt now Batchelor is in the Championship he will be making sure he has an average attractive enough for him to get a team place next season. As they say only in speedway.

I don't think he was getting enough meetings to stay match fit imo. How many riders have said in the past that they need to double up or ride abroad as just riding in the Prem isn't viable enough. 

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I don't think he was getting enough meetings to stay match fit imo. How many riders have said in the past that they need to double up or ride abroad as just riding in the Prem isn't viable enough. 

Go and find himself some real work as opposed to taking money under false pretences,paying £20 to watch  him poddle round is not for me and a lot of others I’m afraid.

Edited by Fromafar

I hope im wrong and batch decides now is the time to pull his finger out because if he uses kent to drop his CL average even further they are screwed. On paper Batch, Nicholls, Heeps and starke looks a strong top 4 but time will very much tell. Sadly forcing Morley up into the 1-5 might limit his scoring power and i think Mulford will find it pretty tough going at CL level but happy to be proven wrong 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Aye Bradley Wilson Linus Sundstrom Batchellor signs for Kent... you will see a different Batch now and Sheffield should definitely see the benefit...

Regards 

THJ

Agree 100% John he will be better and Sheffield will bring in a new rider soon with batch a holder they will have one hell of a team. But will it be to late! 

• Like 1