British Speedway Forum

18 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

Just make sure the bar is well stocked and manned when Edinburgh and Glasgow come to town.

by the time the interval arrives, they will not remember how much it  cost toget there and get in

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, East End Fan said:

by the time the interval arrives, they will not remember how much it  cost toget there and get in

The Glasgow supporters bus usually arrives smelling like the wellpark brewery, throw in the portable toilet then you have just got to hope it's not a hot day. :D

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2020 at 3:41 PM, Gazc said:

The Glasgow supporters bus usually arrives smelling like the wellpark brewery, throw in the portable toilet then you have just got to hope it's not a hot day. :D

We will still give you a warm welcome at Central Park.  Even under the influence of drink, the viewing is second to none.

Is there a hotel or b and b relatively close to the track ? 

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

Is there a hotel or b and b relatively close to the track ? 

There's a premier inn and a new travelodge opening soon i think

3 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

There's a premier inn and a new travelodge opening soon i think

Yes and there is also a holiday Inn in Sittingbourne. 

Looking forward to my first visit to Kent this season, when Glasgow are in town.

• Like 1

Don't know what the weather is like out there but Scott Rob and Tom are supposed to be practising at Macon in France this weekend and then with the tea at Rye House Friday!

5 hours ago, Old Crusader said:

Don't know what the weather is like out there but Scott Rob and Tom are supposed to be practising at Macon in France this weekend and then with the tea at Rye House Friday!

That's interesting news. I have not seen that anywhere else, so Old Crusader, you must have inside information !   Hope the weather in France is better than here at the moment.

20 hours ago, East End Fan said:

That's interesting news. I have not seen that anywhere else, so Old Crusader, you must have inside information !   Hope the weather in France is better than here at the moment.

Have seen a short video on Twitter with Scott and Danny King riding in France looked nice and dry.

Is it confirmed that the team are practicing at Rye House on Friday? If so, can fans get in to watch? What time?

5 hours ago, hawks 1975 said:

Is it confirmed that the team are practicing at Rye House on Friday? If so, can fans get in to watch? What time?

If that is a fact, I would not mind having a look too. Can anyone confirm ? 

On 3/6/2020 at 2:26 PM, winstoncigar said:

any idea why todays practice at Rye House didn't happen?

Good job I decided not to go then,