British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Help bring back Oxford

Absolutely!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Having looked at Google Maps, I'm not sure where they are going to put these extra houses?

Well i have sent an email to Steven.Sensecall@carterjonas.co.uk as others say "every little helps" got to be worth supporting at this time.

2 hours ago, *JJ said:

Having looked at Google Maps, I'm not sure where they are going to put these extra houses?

In the car park most likely. 

Nick Budimir is/was quite well known in the Bournemouth/Poole and East London areas for his involvement in a number of businesses both retail and corporate.  He was one of a group of sponsors of Antonio Lindback back in the day.

Maybe his plans for a 24/7 stadium facility might also include a nightclub-type of venue??!!;);)

If you search his name on Yahoo theres a video of him from 9 years ago talking about very similar plans and ideas for another greyhound track proposal which sounds very similar.  There is also reference to his former employer - a certain Mr David Sullivan - which may ring a few bells for some?!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Thanks 1

I'll be happy to help and will write to the gentleman as requested. Good Luck with your efforts to get Oxford back.

• Like 1