British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Beat the bookie GP prize competition 2020

The Speedway world is in turmoil !! The world is in turmoil !! one thing remains constant however- R and R Bookmakers are the worlds top Speedway Bookmaker !!!

Due to the re-arranged GP series i have had to alter my plans for the 2020 competition.

The spread is now under the new scoring rules

1st 20

2nd 18

3rd 16

4th 14

5th 12

6th 11

7th 10

8th 9

9th 8

10th 7

11th 6

12th 5

13th 4

14th 3

15th 2

16th 1

Positions 1 st to 4 th in the Final Meeting Classification will be according to the result of the Final (Heat 23).

Positions 5th to 8th in the Final Meeting Classification will be according to the results from the Semi Finals (Heat 21 & 22).

The 2 Riders who finish 3rd in each of the Semi Finals will be 5th and 6th in the Final Meeting Classification, with the higher ranked rider from Intermediate Classification 5th and the lower ranked rider 6th .

This rule will apply if both riders complete, or fail to complete the Semi Final. If only one of these riders fail to complete the Semi Final for any reason, he will be placed 6th in the final meeting classification.

The 2 Riders who finish 4th in each of the Semi Finals will be 7th and 8th in the Final Meeting Classification, with the higher ranked rider from FIM Speedway Grand Prix World Championship 29 Intermediate Classification 7th and the lower ranked rider 8th .

This rule will apply if both riders complete, or fail to complete the Semi Final. If only one of these riders fail to complete the Semi Final for any reason, he will be placed 8th in the final meeting classification.

Positions 9th to 18th will be according to the Intermediate Classification after 20 heats.

I am  increasing the start amount to £500 with the maximum bet per GP still set at £200.- minimum bet per GP is £50 minimum bet per rider £25

The other bookies are not going to like this initiative and will offer stupid gimmicks for your bets- so i`m getting in 1st !!!

1  On 1 occasion during the season   punters will be able to use the " spread stretcher"(SS) to move the spread to their advantage by 1 whole point.

2  On 1  occasion during the season  punters will be able to use the " double your money " card( DYM)  ( i`m old enough to remember Hughie Green and Monica Rose) when a total bet for that GP can be up to a maximum of £400

I know it`s foolhardy but both  bonuses can be used at the same time !!!

Here is an example for you to get your head around

Championship points

Zmarzlik                                                                        15- 17

Madsen                                                                         15 - 17

Woffinden                                                                     12 - 14

Sayfutdinov                                                                  12 - 14

Janowski                                                                      10 - 12

lindgren                                                                         10 - 12

Vaculik                                                                            9 - 11

Doyle                                                                                9 - 11

Dudek                                                                               8 - 10

A Laguta                                                                          8 - 10                                                                          

Zagar                                                                                6 - 8

NKI                                                                                    5 - 7

lindback                                                                            3 - 5

Fricke                                                                                3 - 5

Drabik WC                                                                        3 - 5

Smolinski                                                                         2 - 4

Rules

Each contestant MUST place bets in all 8 rounds -in the event of having no money left they are out of the competition

All bets can be edited up to the advertised starting time of the meeting.
If a rider is injured before a round starts then the bet is voided on that rider, or bets can be amended up to the meeting start time.
If a rider starts a meeting but is injured and cannot continue THE BET STANDS but any points scored by the reserves count towards the injured riders score. If any rider is excluded for a starting offence the reserve points scored do not get added.
To ensure fair play bets for the final round may be required to be PM`d to me instead of normal posting.

If a meeting is called off at heat 16 then the spread will be adjusted to 4/5th`s of the original. If a meeting is called off at or after 20 heats the spreads stand.

HOW TO PLAY
One must bet on a rider to score MORE OR LESS than the spread-the HIGHER figure is taken for MORE bets and the LOWER for LESS bets-the mid between the two is what I expect them to score-and they add up to 146  which is the total points available in a GP

A  final message regarding the 2020 competition to you punters. ;)

M        more value in 2020

U         unique format from the no 1 Bookie

G          great bonuses

S           simply the best competition in world speedway

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 4

To keep it simple could you run it exactly the same as 2019 by having your own score chart for the GP..   Use the 2019 scoring system with 15pts for the heats.

Edited by Mark

1 minute ago, Mark said:

To keep it simple could you run it exactly the same as 2019 by having your own score chart for the GP..  

I could have of course and the punters have the choice to bet exactly  as they did last season on the points scored as i explained.However i don’t want to stand still, i want to test my skill over the punters on the new points system. It will be interesting what punters make of the new spread ? Will they think they can make more money on that new one ? Time will tell how popular it is.

Hopefully the SGP will get the go ahead to start soon so that I can test myself against R&R new rules.

23 minutes ago, Robbie B said:

Hopefully the SGP will get the go ahead to start soon so that I can test myself against R&R new rules.

I can’t wait- might just be to technical for the average punter. !!!!

What, like the Swedish 6 man team format! :rofl:

Edited by Gambo

The Worlds top speedway bookmaker has to lead and i have been burning the midnight oil to come up with the spread for the 1st GP of the season.

Please can everyone entering read the rules thoroughly. I have included both NKI and Smolinski in the spread in the hope they will be fit to take their place.

This spread is only for the 1st round in Wroclaw on Friday August 28th start time 6pm UK time- i will issue the leader-board and spread for the 2nd GP in Wroclaw on Saturday August 29th as soon as possible certainly by 9 am Saturday.

NB THIS SPREAD IS GP POINTS NOT HEAT/SEMI`s /FINAL POINTS

Zmarzlik  15 - 17

Madsen  15 - 17

Sayfutdinov  13 - 15

Woffinden  13 - 15

Vaculik  11 - 13

A laguta 10 - 12

Zagar 8 - 10

Doyle 8 - 10

Janowski 8 - 10

Dudek 8 - 10

Lindgren 7 - 9

Fricke 4 - 6

NKI 3 - 5

lindback 3 - 5

Chugunov 2 - 4

Smolinski 2 - 4

Chuganov 50 more

Janowski 50 more spread stretcher please.

Edited by teaboy279
added to bet

Welcome back to this competition and thanks for running it.

Please can I place these bets -

Janowski 100 more

Doyle 50 more

Lindbak 50 more

Edited by Icescot
Change Fricke to lindback

watched Zagar get an 18 point max for his Polish club the other day,so im going to lump 100 more please.

ps mind you zagar can be unpredictable!!!!