1. Jason Doyle (C) 8.96

2. Nick Morris 5.38

3. Peter Kildemand 7.10

4. Tobiasz Musielak 6.21

5. Rasmus Jensen 7.86

6. Ellis Perks 3.57

7. Ashley Morris 3.32

0.10 remaining 

No thanks as want Adam to carry on as a Robin & Tobi if he wants to ride in Britain in 2020.

I think it's fairly safe to say Jason and Adam will be the first names on the team sheet, hopefully Ellis and Razzer plus Tobi, Is Jeppesen a realistic option, looked good last year.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, noggin said:

I think it's fairly safe to say Jason and Adam will be the first names on the team sheet, hopefully Ellis and Razzer plus Tobi, Is Jeppesen a realistic option, looked good last year.

It is going to be a really tough call to make changes,  and AGAIN there was a great chance missed in not letting us defend the crown with the same side.Doyley, Adam, Rasser, Ellis Perks would be my core of the side and let's see what else can be assembled after.I feel sorry for Batch as he has been superb and if Rosco went a different route with Batch in i would be quite happy.Maybe Nick, Jeppesen, Stewart, Pickering could be riders who might be looked at we shall see.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:27 AM, DC2 said:

He’s spot on with the team options though.

It all hinges on whether Nick Morris wants to come back. Does anyone know?

More to the point does anyone care, although I bet their are a few who think he is on a bargain average.

13 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

A team without Ellis? What a plank.

Beggers belief really.....Adam Ellis is on the up & on a decemt average.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Beggers belief really.....Adam Ellis is on the up & on a decemt average.

He has put about 18 teams out under his various user names so I'm guessing he is confusing himself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

He has put about 18 teams out under his various user names so I'm guessing he is confusing himself.

So ignore any of its threads or take the pi## out of any of its posts.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

A team without Ellis? What a plank.

Ashley Morris!! What a Numpty!

Edited by foreverblue

I've read good reports about Anders Rowe, although I'm yet to see him ride.

If he has the suggested potential, and it is felt he is ready to do PL, then he might be worth including. I'd be ok with Nick Morris returning, although his recent form is, perhaps, smething of a risk. If Musielak wants to come, I would have him.

I feel sorry for Batch. All teams put forward leave him out, as there seems no other choice.

Doyle

Jensen

Ellis

Musielak

Bellego

Perks

Rowe

Comes to 41.89, which looks low, but plenty of scope for improvement, and possibly strengthening at reserve during the year if we look weak in that department.

1 minute ago, Grachan said:

If he has the suggested potential, and it is felt he is ready to do PL, then he might be worth including. I'd be ok with Nick Morris returning, although his recent form is, perhaps, smething of a risk. If Musielak wants to come, I would have him.

I feel sorry for Batch. All teams put forward leave him out, as there seems no other choice.

Doyle

Jensen

Ellis

Musielak

Bellego

Perks

Rowe

Comes to 41.89, which looks low, but plenty of scope for improvement, and possibly strengthening at reserve during the year if we look weak in that department.

Anders definitely isn’t ready and he hasn’t achieved the necessary 3 point PL equivalent average.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Doyle

Jensen

Ellis

Musielak

Bellego

Perks

Rowe

Yeah totally agree about Batch. If ever the phrase "Speedway is a numbers game" applies to a situation then its us leaving Batch out. He has done nothing wrong but to name him and Doyley in the same team again would leave us woefully weak at 4,5,6,7.

7 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Anders definitely isn’t ready and he hasn’t achieved the necessary 3 point PL equivalent average.

He only needs to up his CL average a small amount to get to the 3 point PL level.  The way he has continually improved I can see that average being achieved a few months into next year with Somerset, so could be a good reserve guest if needed.

• Like 1