British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon Robins 2020

24 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

I can't see Batch being retained unfortunately due to his average being almost similar to Doyle's. 

I can see us with the following 4: -

Doyle - 8.96

Jensen - 7.86

Ellis - 6.49

Perks - 3.57

This would leave 15.62 for 3 spots. Rosco has previosuly said that riders who haven't been in the Uk for a while have been in contact - Could this be Kildemand - his average would be 7.10 which would then leave 8.52 for two spots. Perhaps a young Swede or Dane on a 4 at reserve with Perks??? Jeppesen or Mads Hansen would fit the bill for me.

Saying all of that, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Brady Kurtz signed to ride at 5....He's proven how good he is on our new track & with Doyle at 1 will have no pressure like he did when at Poole.....7.54 average isn't too bad. That would then leave 8.08 for two spots.

Kurtz at 5 suits me. 

Don't ever do this but .....

Doyle

Jeppesen

Jensen

Ellis

Kurtz

4 pointer 

Perks

Possible room for a change if number 2 or 6 struggle

• Like 1

Another one in the morning then.

HOLD THE BACK PAGE! An excited @AJROSCO has today turned PR chief and delivered another lead. 

6am tomorrow in @AdverSport! 

Edited by hyabb17

A  big plaudit to Jason Doyle who continues to back British Speedway despite his busy SGP / European schedule .

Shame other riders don’t follow suit

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

1. Jason Doyle 8.96

2. Nick Morris 5.37

3. Peter Kildemand 7.10

4. Adam Ellis 6.49

5. Rasmus Jensen 7.86

6. Ellis Perks 3.57

7. 3.15

Haven’t you already said Morris won’t be back & now he’s in the above team.....will you be going to Asda later? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

A  big plaudit to Jason Doyle who continues to back British Speedway despite his busy SGP / European schedule .

Shame other riders don’t follow suit

Each to their own. If others have families and are happy to race once or twice a week plus GP’s then good for them. 

• Like 1

Rosco says in this week's Star that having both Doyle and Batch is till a possibility!!! 

And that at no time has Musielak ever said he wouldn't be doing UK next season!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Rosco says in this week's Star that having both Doyle and Batch is till a possibility!!! 

And that at no time has Musielak ever said he wouldn't be doing UK next season!!

I hope he returns then as still feel there is improvement in Tobi’s average & he is a big meeting rider as the play offs showed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

The return of Kildemand

Don’t be ridiculous. 

Adam is my bet on the next signing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hyabb17 said:

Batch is back! 

We had better have some gems lined up at the bottom end of the team or that is going to be one long tail