British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon Robins 2020

As Perks and Ellis are certs what does that leave us for the last 2? I'm guessing about 2.5!! Seems a bit mad to be going down this route but I will wait to be surprised with the last 2 

3 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

As Perks and Ellis are certs what does that leave us for the last 2? I'm guessing about 2.5!! Seems a bit mad to be going down this route but I will wait to be surprised with the last 2 

Adam Ellis is no longer a cert. Minimum average for any rider in top league is 3.00. The signing of Jensen has effectively ruled out Tobiasz and Adam.

Edited by ReadingRacer2017

1 minute ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

The return of Rasmus means the likelihood of no Tobiasz or Adam in 2020.

That would be a barmy decision IMO. Both of those have more improvement in their averages than any of the heatleader trio Swindon have just signed. Providing the Pole was up for a return, those two should have been the first names on the team sheet after securing Doyle. 

5 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

The return of Rasmus means the likelihood of no Tobiasz or Adam in 2020.

Adam will be back.

• Like 3

Like Batch, I never saw that coming.  Can’t see any team matching this top 3 but will be interesting to see the bottom end of the team.  Welcome back Rasser - surely means no Alpen now?

11 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

6.8 left for the two reserves, plus anything from a Brit reduction if Ellis qualifies? So that’s Ellis Perks in the main body, and a couple of 3ish pointers at reserve. 

That’s crazy IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

6.8 left for the two reserves, plus anything from a Brit reduction if Ellis qualifies? So that’s Ellis Perks in the main body, and a couple of 3ish pointers at reserve. 

That’s crazy IMO. 

It will be Nick Morris instead of Adam.

Just now, ReadingRacer2017 said:

It will be Nick Morris instead of Adam.

It won’t be. I’m telling you that now before you make up “welcome back Adam” like you knew. 

• Like 1

Just now, hyabb17 said:

It won’t be. I’m telling you that now before you make up “welcome back Adam” like you knew. 

You honesty think Rosco would build a team with three reserves with one being in the main body. Highly unlikely

1 minute ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

You honesty think Rosco would build a team with three reserves with one being in the main body. Highly unlikely

Just like your thought we’d signed “A former British champion, Hans Anderson, Nick Morris” Shall I go on. 

• Like 1

Just now, hyabb17 said:

Just like your thought we’d signed “A former British champion, Hans Anderson, Nick Morris” Shall I go on. 

I got the Rasmus signing spot on 

4 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

I got the Rasmus signing spot on 

No you didn’t. I captured your “welcome back Nick Morris” call & “a former British title winner” You’ve amended, removed so many messages I don’t even think you know what you’ve put. 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1