British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon Robins 2020

6 hours ago, DC2 said:

Do you really believe that?

Leigh was a legend in team speedway in every country for ten solid years and came second and had other top five finishes in the World Championship riding against similar speedway legends, Rickardsson, Gollob, Crump and Hancock.

Doyle’s competitors were emerging poles who hadn’t won a title, a hot and cold and often injured Woffinden and a 45 year old Greg Hancock.

Also don't forget Jason should be a two time world champion.

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

I’ve already explained my thought process.

If we are using averages then rolling averages are probably  the fairest. 

Grading would bring no different discrepancies when looking at if riders are graded fairest versus whether some riders have a fair average  for their ability (2019 averages/rolling/old average for riders coming back).

Grading to me is the fairest way forward overall.

Grading was used many years ago and it never worked if I remember correctly 

1 hour ago, Jonny the spud said:

Who is cockstar a latest alias of ? 

Gather/Matt Ford Fan. The former Swindon fan no less. Absolute muppet!

46 minutes ago, Booey boy said:

Grading was used many years ago and it never worked if I remember correctly 

It was used for one season and discarded like many good things, including the draft system. 

Im not sure it didn’t work correctly tho. 

23 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Still playing with yourself in your mums spare bedroom I see. 

Get over it 

Keep the attacks coming. I can take every single one of them. 

Unlike you I don't get triggered so easily. 

Edited by Rockstar99

5 hours ago, Rockstar99 said:

Not really.

Even with the Musielak signing in 2017 didn't win you the title if you're going to be honest. Swindon only won the title because the Wolverhampton side suffered injury after injury to the point they were left with no heat leaders. Realistically you got handed the title in 2017. 

With reductions of 2.5%. Tail end will get ripped to shreds imo. No.7 has to be on a 3.00 or above. So 4.06 or 4.17 left (Possibly less) for a second string to ride with Doyle.

Doyle

Batch

Jensen

Ellis

Perks

Leaves 7.06

Doyle

Batch

Jensen

Musielak

Perks

Leaves 7.17

To think this post kick started 5 hours of meltdowns. Not trolling, Not posting for a reaction just speaking the truth. 

Seriously grow up guys and girls. Time to get over it. You've now been acting silly over the post for almost 25% of the day now. 

4 hours ago, stevebrum said:

I’ve already explained my thought process.

If we are using averages then rolling averages are probably  the fairest. 

Grading would bring no different discrepancies when looking at if riders are graded fairest versus whether some riders have a fair average  for their ability (2019 averages/rolling/old average for riders coming back).

Grading to me is the fairest way forward overall.

And how would you work out the fairest Gradings? Using Rolling Averages I presume?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rockstar99 said:

Keep the attacks coming. I can take every single one of them. 

Unlike you I don't get triggered so easily. 

Au contraire,  you just come across as a sad branleur who can only get the attention he craves by creating multi and being a pain on as many threads as possible. 

You don’t trigger me as me as I only come on here once in a while. 

You’re pretty sad really if this is all you’ve got. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

And how would you work out the fairest Gradings? Using Rolling Averages I presume?

Rolling averages would be ridiculous to use.

Think it would be similar to last time.

Any GP standard/ Polish or Swedish average/ and say rider over 7.5 would be A grade for example. Think in any instance you would take any know retuning top line riders plus known established heat leader standard riders to ensure there are enough riders for ALL teams to be able to select from which I think that’s fair. 

17 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Au contraire,  you just come across as a sad branleur who can only get the attention he craves by creating multi and being a pain on as many threads as possible. 

You don’t trigger me as me as I only come on here once in a while. 

You’re pretty sad really if this is all you’ve got. 

I put up a Speedway related post on a Speedway Forum and you with many others got triggered.

You was triggered. That's a fact. What happened to your verbal abuse post? That post alone is proof that you got triggered. Simple as that.

Nothing sad about me. What's sad is you and many others crying over a post for 5 hours when I said Swindon only won the league in 2017 by one point due to Wolverhampton missing Freddie Lindgren & Jacob Thorssell. 

I don't need to get aggressive or send abuse because I've got facts to back up my views on the 2017 Grand Final debate. Whilst you lot don't so you result to verbal abuse because you know I'm right and you cant say anything constructive in reply to my facts.

Edited by Rockstar99

1 minute ago, Rockstar99 said:

I put up a Speedway related post on a Speedway Forum and you with many others got triggered.

You was triggered. That's a fact. What happened to your verbal abuse post? That post alone is proof that you got triggered. Simple as that.

Nothing sad about me. What's said is you and many others crying over a post for 5 hours when I said Swindon only won the league in 2017 by one point due to Wolverhampton missing Freddie Lindgren & Jacob Thorssell. 

I don't need to get aggressive or send abuse because I've got facts to back up my views on the 2017 Grand Final debate. Whilst you lot don't so you result to verbal abuse because you know I'm right and you cant say anything constructive in reply to my facts.

Yes dear. Of course