Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon Robins 2020

3 minutes ago, Rockstar99 said:

No need to tell me. I already knew I was right hours ago.

Doh 

Edited by Baldyman

You carry on knocking one out, I’m sure that’s your  main source of fun 

Ive just got in from a restaurant and I’m off on holiday in the morning. I’ve already given you far more attention than you deserve. 

Bye loser  

• Like 1

Just now, Jonny the spud said:

You carry on knocking one out, I’m sure that’s your  main source of fun 

Ive just got in from a restaurant and I’m off on holiday in the morning. I’ve already given you far more attention than you deserve. 

Bye loser  

Proving me right again. You cant say anything constructive to my Speedway related post on a public Speedway Forum because you know I'm right.

Good for you. Enjoy your holiday. 

Au Revoir. 

Looking at the Sheffield side which is a very attractive one with there reserves being  Nichol/ Shanes.?? With Ellis Perks could we afford to offer Anders Rowe a spot? if most sides have that level of reserve i am sure Anders can compete certainly at home anyway a tough call a tough decision.

23 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Again as I stated before. No chance Adam Ellis is in the side, would more likely be Tobiasz Musielak who is on a lower average.

Oh dear, another wrong comment. Confirmed in the adver that Musielak & Vissing are the unlucky two from this years side to miss out. i can’t wait for the •welcome back Adam Ellis” & “correcto” comments in the coming days. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Looking at the Sheffield side which is a very attractive one with there reserves being  Nichol/ Shanes.?? With Ellis Perks could we afford to offer Anders Rowe a spot? if most sides have that level of reserve i am sure Anders can compete certainly at home anyway a tough call a tough decision.

Wolves have announced Broc Nicol 

8 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Oh dear, another wrong comment. Confirmed in the adver that Musielak & Vissing are the unlucky two from this years side to miss out. i can’t wait for the •welcome back Adam Ellis” & “correcto” comments in the coming days. 

It’s ok. He’ll have one of his other log ins to claim he was right 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

It’s ok. He’ll have one of his other log ins to claim he was right 

More than likely! :rofl:

So, no place for Musielak. It will be interesting to see if he gets a team place elsewhere or is just lost to the league as a result.

17 minutes ago, Grachan said:

So, no place for Musielak. It will be interesting to see if he gets a team place elsewhere or is just lost to the league as a result.

I can imagine there will be more than one club who could fit him in if they choose. 

50 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I can imagine there will be more than one club who could fit him in if they choose. 

Like yours! ;) Maybe if Buster didn't annoy so many riders you'd have more choice. 

shame about tobi but you still looking strong to me .a lot stronger than we are at poole oh forgot different league :angry: 

11 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

Au contraire,  you just come across as a sad branleur who can only get the attention he craves by creating multi and being a pain on as many threads as possible. 

You don’t trigger me as me as I only come on here once in a while. 

You’re pretty sad really if this is all you’ve got. 

You can imagine the amount of Access buses this clown can fill with its multiple aliases