British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon Robins 2020

http://www.somerset-speedway.com/news.php?extend.2619

Finally, clubs co-operating with each other and offering a decent saving of over 25% for speedway fans of the respective clubs.

Now, if the promoters of the Premiership clubs are reading, it’s an idea that needs to be thought about for everyone.Offer ‘away’ fans £10 entry on a season ticket. Speedway fans are always moaning that it’s too expensive and there aren’t many away fans, well here’s their opportunity to implement something for 2021.

I go away a couple of times a season. However, the trip to Belle Vue for the final, which was £25 all in, was great value and showed that co-operation between clubs is a WIN WIN all round.  It was my first visit and it’s an excellent facility. BV received an extra 50 fams that probably wouldn’t have travelled, I’ll be honest I wouldn’t have gone otherwise, and it adds a bit of atmosphere. I will definitely travel to BV again.

If similar opportunities to the BV initiative are offered by Swindon for the current season all Premiership clubs will benefit across the board. 

Time for the promoters to put their thinking caps. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theblueboy said:

http://www.somerset-speedway.com/news.php?extend.2619

Finally, clubs co-operating with each other and offering a decent saving of over 25% for speedway fans of the respective clubs.

Now, if the promoters of the Premiership clubs are reading, it’s an idea that needs to be thought about for everyone.Offer ‘away’ fans £10 entry on a season ticket. Speedway fans are always moaning that it’s too expensive and there aren’t many away fans, well here’s their opportunity to implement something for 2021.

I go away a couple of times a season. However, the trip to Belle Vue for the final, which was £25 all in, was great value and showed that co-operation between clubs is a WIN WIN all round.  It was my first visit and it’s an excellent facility. BV received an extra 50 fams that probably wouldn’t have travelled, I’ll be honest I wouldn’t have gone otherwise, and it adds a bit of atmosphere. I will definitely travel to BV again.

If similar opportunities to the BV initiative are offered by Swindon for the current season all Premiership clubs will benefit across the board. 

Time for the promoters to put their thinking caps. 

Wolves and Birmingham operated cheaper admission for season ticket holders last season.

Thought you said ellis had signed for Peterborough  and nick Morris had signed for Swindon? Knob head......

Edited by pitstop84
Wrong spelling
  • Like 6

37 minutes ago, pitstop84 said:

Thought you said ellis had signed for Peterborough  and nick Morris had signed for Swindon? Knob head......

Reported

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Welcome Back Adam Ellis

Quite likely but a stopped clock is right twice a day. 

In the Southbrook today. Had a couple of drinks with a Czech rider. Don't follow foreign speedway but apparently he's an under 21 rider?

4 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

In the Southbrook today. Had a couple of drinks with a Czech rider. Don't follow foreign speedway but apparently he's an under 21 rider?

One of them on here? http://speedwayu21.com/en/riders.html

14 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Jan Kvech would be worth a try.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Reported

Because most of us don't actually know you, can you enlighten us on something. Have you actually been diagnosed with any mental issues? 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Living it up today then Coombers?