British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon Robins 2020

41 minutes ago, orion said:

Not  sure you understand.he makes  these predictions so  the likes  of you react to them.  There not meant to be correct .

And you worked that out all by yourself did you?  It is good that we have someone of your intellectual level to inform us of this.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Behind Wells really???? you have a strange way of building teams you also said on another thread King's Lynn could do a Ipswich this year? .And that Lambert,Riss,Cook, had more potential to improve there averages than Doyle,Batch,Jensen they could well improve there averages but at the end of the day what is the better three Swindon is by quite a way .Yes try to get riders who can improve there averages but as examples Wells, Proctor are two riders who have there averages for a reason they are on the slide Wells in a top 5 no way.

I agree, Sidney. Wells might be a better CL rider at the moment, but he is what he is. He would have just been a filler rider whose average fitted, whereas Jordan is someone who looks like he will improve and could become a part of the club in the future.

At the start of the year Wells may have actually been a better scorer, so I can see why people might choose him over Stewart, but he isn't someone I would have a particular interest in seeing ride for Swindon, whereas, from what I have read, this looks a more interesting signing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Jordan would have been my third choice just behind Wells and Jeppesen but ahead of Stefan and Sedgmen.

Good signing.

Wells.....:rofl:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yes, behind Wells, a 7.05 point CL rider rather than a 5.74 one.  You think Wells is on the slide but Glasgow, who have the pick of the CL, obviously have confidence in him returning to form.

Yes, I think KL could do an Ipswich and reach the final with a solid side rather than a top heavy one and I think that Lambert, Riss and Cook are more likely to increase their averages by a point each than Doyle, Batch and Rasmus.

You are going by averages rather than ability, my take on building a side is having a side that can get you 48/50 points everyweek if not then 42 pts  and collect the bonus point.The nice thing about this side is you have,Adam?    Ellis,Anders, Jordan who can all improve and can still play a part in our future as well.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

You are going by averages rather than ability, my take on building a side is having a side that can get you 48/50 points everyweek if not then 42 pts  and collect the bonus point.The nice thing about this side is you have,Adam?    Ellis,Anders, Jordan who can all improve and can still play a part in our future as well.

Clearly DC2 cannot see Wells average has dropped about 2 points over the last 2 seasons and how bad did he look at the Abbey last year? Even Wolves won't touch him with any kind of Pole ...as for Glasgow signing him they've also signed Ostergaard for God's sake :rofl:

• Like 1

Really good signing he's one of a handful of Aussies that can really elevate himself a couple of levels see no reason he can't do a Rasmus and average more in the PL than he has in the CL , he's gonna do fine

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hagonshocker said:

Really good signing he's one of a handful of Aussies that can really elevate himself a couple of levels see no reason he can't do a Rasmus and average more in the PL than he has in the CL , he's gonna do fine

He reminds me of Douglas really Mark, as he is still learning his craft and improving also he is still very young.His win over Smektala at Belle Vue in the team event shows how exciting he is and Stewart,Kemp,Gilmore all showed me something that night.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

He reminds me of Douglas really Mark, as he is still learning his craft and improving also he is still very young.His win over Smektala at Belle Vue in the team event shows how exciting he is and Stewart,Kemp,Gilmore all showed me something that night.

I was thinking Douglas also....only just 2 years ago he was titting about on a 6.5 forever getting injured and one good full season and now you expect him to kick on 

26 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I agree with this. I was also there that night & he was impressive. Looking forward to seeing him in a Robins racesuit.

21 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

I agree with this. I was also there that night & he was impressive. Looking forward to seeing him in a Robins racesuit.

I've heard good things from my source in Aus about Stewart!!!

2 hours ago, orion said:

Not  sure you understand.he makes  these predictions so  the likes  of you react to them.  There not meant to be correct .

And people think they are the ones laughing at him/them/it! Whilst all people are doing is spreading the nonsense further through the thread, which is exactly what ‘it’ wants to happen.

Incredible people can’t see this. Just ignore, rise above....they don’t exist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thecoombdog said:

I've heard good things from my source in Aus about Stewart!!!

You mean you haven’t followed him in the CL?

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

You mean you haven’t followed him in the CL?

No. I haven't a clue. I don't buy the speedway star anymore so don't really know what's going on in the CL.

2 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

No. I haven't a clue. I don't buy the speedway star anymore so don't really know what's going on in the CL.

How about Speedway Updates?  You must try that.

It’ll open a whole new world for you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1