British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon Robins 2020

3 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

There were other tracks looking at Jordan and i am very surprised no one has taken on  Josh Pickering as yet,  as both are at the same stage of there career.I think your theory is correct coombdog not to go on figures Stewart is still learning and has started the Aussie season well can't wait to see him put a Robins race jacket on.

I would say that Pickering is slightly ahead of Jordan in Britain last season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crazy robin said:

I think Stefan has been given a rough deal over the years since becoming an asset as he could’ve been used before other options that were used.

That said injuries have played a massive role & I expect Rosco wanted to make sure he was over his knee injury from last season.

He is injury prone and until he sorts that out I would be wary of signing him.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Clearly DC2 cannot see Wells average has dropped about 2 points over the last 2 seasons and how bad did he look at the Abbey last year? Even Wolves won't touch him with any kind of Pole ...as for Glasgow signing him they've also signed Ostergaard for God's sake :rofl:

Agree about Wells in the top league at the moment but Glasgow are no fools and like them I can see value in his and Ulrich’s averages especially as they will be aboard good kit. 

5 hours ago, DC2 said:

“not to go on figures”?

Hmmm.

No certainly not you did odviously, i don't think you will find many people on the forum that would take a punt on him in a top five.Myself I don't even think he would be a senior reserve now his time has gone at that level.

3 hours ago, DC2 said:

I wonder if Rosco even looks at the averages on the BSPA site!

This year he could have signed Rasmus, Josh Pickering or Jordan Stewart instead of Lampart at the start of the season.

In fact we could have had Rasmus, Pickering and Stewart instead of Zach, Shanes and Lampart.

We won the title get over it what is wrong with you? you are constantly criticising our management and yourself coming up with sides that would not win an egg cup.If you don't like the side go and watch another team simple's you are becoming boring with your negativity.You did not want Batch back did not want  Anders,Rasser, or Stewart unreal to be honest your biggest coup  would be  WELLS in a top five.!!!!!

Final rider confirmed in the morning. Doesn’t take a genius to work our who that’ll be. Happy with the 7 boys signed!  

Just for Reading Racer.

A _ A _ / E L L I  _ (4,5)

Clue: League winner 2017 and 2019.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Final rider confirmed in the morning. Doesn’t take a genius to work our who that’ll be. Happy with the 7 boys signed!  

DC2 ent   happy Hyabb  constantly moaning.

Team completed with Adam Ellis - that’s a shock - NOT!  Great signing :t:

• Like 1

Will start as favourites I would suggest. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Will start as favourites I would suggest. 

That team should walk the league with four heat leaders. 

Certainly  a side that will be the pre season favourites in many peoples eyes

Another great side assembled. Good being a Swindon fan of late eh,

• Like 3

We had a great side assembled for the 2007 season also, but won nothing that year. (Sorry, I was soundings a little like DC2 there!)

Seriously though, well done Rosco on putting together what looks like a very competitive side. Tough choice to let Musielak go, who when I watched him the few times that I did last year, looks a real class act. 

Can anyone tell me where the idea of tangerine/orange influence came from?  I thought it looked really good personally. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

We had a great side assembled for the 2007 season also, but won nothing that year. (Sorry, I was soundings a little like DC2 there!)

Seriously though, well done Rosco on putting together what looks like a very competitive side. Tough choice to let Musielak go, who when I watched him the few times that I did last year, looks a real class act. 

Can anyone tell me where the idea of tangerine/orange influence came from?  I thought it looked really good personally. 

I seem to recall that the Orange came from the CFS logo our main sponsors. 

• Like 1