British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon Robins 2020

cant understand the use of the middle finger all the time

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Honestly Geoff, 

just STFU

you are getting worse and im embarrassed to be associated with you at belle vue

whats strange is your actually a decent guy so not sure what makes you turn into a right little weasle on a forum.

can you remember the last time we won a league trophy........... 1993, yes 1993 so we are the last bunch of fans that should be revelling in another clubs troubles

so pipe down and become the man you are that we see at the track

Have massive respect for the Mancs, probably the most successful team in history, and like the Wolves seem to have been around from day 1. Peter Craven was my first shale hero. Surprised they havent won the League since 93. Not as bad as Spurs though! Enjoyed my visit with Swindon to Vue around 2004, good fans apart from a couple of those mouthy Madchester Mexicans.:rolleyes:

Edited by auntie doris
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, GAH said:

Won't be winning any more trophies :nono:

IGNORANCE.  Lacking knowledge or awareness in general. Uneducated or unsophisticated   

Reckon that might sum this fella up  

• Like 1

I see Lee Kilby has joined Eastbourne on loan for the 2021 season with the move to be made permanent once the robins inevitably fly away at the end of the 2021 season.

Good to see Lee getting fixed up early at another Speedway club. Good bit of business by Eastbourne to get in quick as well.

7 hours ago, orion said:

As you have been told many times in the past speedway clubs all makes losses and that includes Swindon .Not sure you quite understand that speedway is on  the decline in the uk.  You be told these facts a million times but still it wont sink it..

I do understand that, Orion.
I'd prefer not to interact with you again.  I find you very rude.  Please don't reply or interact with any of my messages any more.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I see Lee Kilby has joined Eastbourne on loan for the 2021 season with the move to be made permanent once the robins inevitably fly away at the end of the 2021 season.

Good to see Lee getting fixed up early at another Speedway club. Good bit of business by Eastbourne to get in quick as well.

Lee quoted in Speedy Star as 'fully expecting to be back at Swindon for 2022'!

14 minutes ago, JessicaJones said:

I do understand that, Orion.
I'd prefer not to interact with you again.  I find you very rude.  Please don't reply or interact with any of my messages any more.

Be better  if did not come on a speedway forum..you naive views are zero understanding of Speedway and Greyhounds is  only likely  to help close the staduim down.Just go back  and join   the rest of those nutters who you hang around with..

6 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I've never met Lee Kilby but from what i know of him, i reckon if Swindon closed down and had to restart from scratch and run NL in a farmers field in Lydiard Millicent, that's where he would be, doing his best to promote the club and generate sponsorship. He is like his father a Swindon boy through and through.

I don't even know if there are farmers fields in Lydiard Millicent, i just saw the name on a signpost when i was out that neck of the woods one day

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

I've never met Lee Kilby but from what i know of him, i reckon if Swindon closed down and had to restart from scratch and run NL in a farmers field in Lydiard Millicent, that's where he would be, doing his best to promote the club and generate sponsorship. He is like his father a Swindon boy through and through.

I don't even know if there are farmers fields in Lydiard Millicent, i just saw the name on a signpost when i was out that neck of the woods one day

Decent bloke, and we have Lydiard Tregoze and other exotic places such as Washpool

32 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Decent bloke, and we have Lydiard Tregoze and other exotic places such as Washpool

And, plenty of farmers fields around there too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnglishRoundabout said:

And, plenty of farmers fields around there too!

Always thought the old airfields at Wroughton or South Marston, by Honda, would be good place for a track, seeing all the new-builds at Blunsdon and the Lydiards.

Lee is great with the fans, good luck at Eastie.

Edited by auntie doris

15 hours ago, orion said:

Be better  if did not come on a speedway forum..you naive views are zero understanding of Speedway and Greyhounds is  only likely  to help close the staduim down.Just go back  and join   the rest of those nutters who you hang around with..

That's exactly my point - that relying on greyhound racing will only help to close the stadium down.  Despite your rudeness to me, we seem to be in agreement on that point!

Not sure why you refer to our group as 'nutters'. They are nice people who don't want to see dogs killed or injured.  Says a lot about you that you consider them to be nutters.

Most people in Swindon want the speedway team to have a site and to be successful.  We could have all worked together which is why I came on this forum.  Most people on this forum also seem pessimistic that GI Ltd will ever redevelop the site and I agree with everyone on that.  

I won't bother replying to you again.  Very telling that you like replying to me on here.  I've had some nice, supportive replies from people on here and you come on to reply to me and are extremely rude.  A touch of misogyny, I suspect.

Edited by JessicaJones
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, orion said:

Which part of I don't want to interact with you any more didn't engage in your brain ?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Pinny said:

This Geoff guy seems a right pillock. 

Typical keyboard warrior, will send THJ to have a word with him. He sorted another pillock on here out lol

• Thanks 1

I wonder if the percentage of pillocks in the country overall is the same percentage as on the forum, or do you think speedway  attracts a higher ratio? 

• Haha 1