British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon Robins 2020

10 hours ago, proud panther said:

Which part of I don't want to interact with you any more didn't engage in your brain ?

i will choose   what people or what posts i reply to on a public forum, i don't get told by saps like you ..if you don't like people replying to you then don't post in the first place, its not hard to follow even for you . 

The ironic thing is that she has reply to me of course .. hard to make these things up 

Edited by orion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, JessicaJones said:

That's exactly my point - that relying on greyhound racing will only help to close the stadium down.  Despite your rudeness to me, we seem to be in agreement on that point!

Not sure why you refer to our group as 'nutters'. They are nice people who don't want to see dogs killed or injured.  Says a lot about you that you consider them to be nutters.

Most people in Swindon want the speedway team to have a site and to be successful.  We could have all worked together which is why I came on this forum.  Most people on this forum also seem pessimistic that GI Ltd will ever redevelop the site and I agree with everyone on that.  

I won't bother replying to you again.  Very telling that you like replying to me on here.  I've had some nice, supportive replies from people on here and you come on to reply to me and are extremely rude.  A touch of misogyny, I suspect.

You came on the forum to latch on to speedway as you had little support for what you were doing .. you hardly had enough people to hold up a banner outside the Abbey .Why would any speedway fans need to work together with you as stopping dogs would mean the Abbey would be less likely to reopen .You bring nothing to the table in terms of helping speedway return 

I would say it was more telling that someone who says they are not  going to reply to someone does so in there next post ... bet you eat a bacon sandwich when no ones looking 

Edited by orion
  • Haha 3

I have just discovered the 'ignore' button.  Very useful for ignoring rude and patronising misogynists!  

If the speedway team wanted to explore alternative sites in Swindon, the anti greyhound racing group would support you all.  Let us know what we can do (e.g. speaking to local councillors, getting local support).

Edited by JessicaJones

10 hours ago, JessicaJones said:

I have just discovered the 'ignore' button.  

Shame you never  discovered meat :rofl:  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JessicaJones said:

If the speedway team wanted to explore alternative sites in Swindon, the anti greyhound racing group would support you all.  Let us know what we can do (e.g. speaking to local councillors, getting local support).

No one wants or needs your support ... Anti Greyhounds Racing group wont carry any weight or support if swindon ever needed a new site to race speedway another fact that is lost on you .. /

Your sole aim is stop  Greyhound racing and if means the speedway closing down as well so be it ...if you had a choice between having Greyhounds and Speedway running together  or the Stadium being close down so Greyhound racing stopped and speedway was no more   you would choose the latter so dont  make out your any friend   of speedway . 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Toto said:

Shame you never  discovered meat :rofl:  

I did thanks.  For about 20 years then I gave it up.  My only regret is that I didn't give it up earlier.  

They say if abbatoirs had glass walls everyone would be a vegetarian!

6 minutes ago, JessicaJones said:

I did thanks.  For about 20 years then I gave it up.  My only regret is that I didn't give it up earlier.  

I actually know someone who worked in an abbatoir and did become vegetarian as a result. That's why it always makes me laugh when people say they are against Halal meat because of animal welfare.

13 minutes ago, JessicaJones said:

Pathetic. Get a kebab in you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, JessicaJones said:

When i lived in the highlands Scotland, i had 2 rare breed Gloucester Old Spot piglets, they had the best welfare & food, lots of Apples, Acorns, and cakes, Pies from lochinver Bread Shop.

I even whent through the whole process from transort to abattoir & witnessed nothing you are referring to.

I have no time for people like you. I bet you are against all field sports to!!

4 minutes ago, sommelier said:

When i lived in the highlands Scotland, i had 2 rare breed Gloucester Old Spot piglets, they had the best welfare & food, lots of Apples, Acorns, and cakes, Pies from lochinver Bread Shop.

I even whent through the whole process from transort to abattoir & witnessed nothing you are referring to.

I have no time for people like you. I bet you are against all field sports to!!

Exactly right . 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 10:08 AM, JessicaJones said:

I have just discovered the 'ignore' button.  Very useful for ignoring rude and patronising misogynists!  

Your anti-greyhound stance is your own matter, and others on here may well sympathise, but using it as a stick to beat other sports with will do yourself or your cause no favours.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Going to now 'ignore' the last four posters.  I replied to someone's comment with an honest answer about whether I ate meat (I do not and no, I don't support any sport that involves cruelty to animals) and get rude messages back as a result.  I understand that my stance on eating meat will make some people feel uncomfortable.  I used to feel the same.  We often get accused of hypocrisy by people saying that we oppose greyhound racing but still eat meat.  Can't win with that one!  If I said I ate meat, I'd get accused of hypocrisy.  When I say I don't, I get derided for that and get told that's pathetic.  

You can join Orion in saying what you like about me now as I won't see it (happily).

I came on here to support the speedway team and to see if our groups could work together.  I appreciate those who have engaged with me in a constructive way and will just use the ignore button on the unpleasant ones.  Life is too short.

Edited by JessicaJones

3 minutes ago, JessicaJones said:

Going to now 'ignore' the last four posters.  I replied to someone's comment with an honest answer about whether I ate meat (I do not and no, I don't support any sport that involves cruelty to animals) and get rude messages back as a result.  I understand that my stance on eating meat will make some people feel uncomfortable.  I used to feel the same.  We often get accused of hypocrisy by people saying that we oppose greyhound racing but still eat meat and I answered that I don't and get nasty comments for it.  Can't win with that one!  If I said I ate meat, I'd get accused of hypocrisy.  When I say I don't, I get told to eat a kebab (no thanks).   

You can join Orion in saying what you like about me now as I won't see it (happily).

I came on here to support the speedway team and to see if our groups could work together.  I appreciate the supportive comments and messages I've had back and will just use the ignore button on the unpleasant ones.  Life is too short.

Do you honestley believe you are on here for the good of speedway, I can see through you straight away. Stick to other forums with your anti hunting field sport views. 

Its people like you that worm yourselves in making out to be doing good for a sport, but all along you are trying to worm yourself in thinking you are doing good for the sport.

You don't fool me!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JessicaJones said:

Going to now 'ignore' the last four posters.  I replied to someone's comment with an honest answer about whether I ate meat (I do not and no, I don't support any sport that involves cruelty to animals) and get rude messages back as a result.  I understand that my stance on eating meat will make some people feel uncomfortable.  I used to feel the same.  We often get accused of hypocrisy by people saying that we oppose greyhound racing but still eat meat.  Can't win with that one!  If I said I ate meat, I'd get accused of hypocrisy.  When I say I don't, I get derided for that and get told that's pathetic.  

I came on here to support the speedway team and to see if our groups could work together.  I appreciate the supportive comments and messages I've had back and will just use the ignore button on the unpleasant ones.  Life is too short.

Very odd person. 

4 hours ago, JessicaJones said:

I came on here to support the speedway team and to see if our groups could work together.  I appreciate those who have engaged with me in a constructive way and will just use the ignore button on the unpleasant ones.  Life is too short.

Drama Queen ,always something missing with these kind of people. 

• Like 1