British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Swindon Robins 2020

17 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Anders definitely isn’t ready and he hasn’t achieved the necessary 3 point PL equivalent average.

Fair enough. Leaves 3.81 for another reserve. Perhaps we would be weak at the bottom end at the start of the year, but that didn't work out too bad for us this year.

14 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

He only needs to up his CL average a small amount to get to the 3 point PL level.  The way he has continually improved I can see that average being achieved a few months into next year with Somerset, so could be a good reserve guest if needed.

There are some discrepancies in the 3 point equivalent “achieved” average.

Ipswich could include Drew Kemp who finished with 3.58, lower than Rowe’s 4.38, because he achieved over 4.8 during the season. He would come in on a 3.

Connor Mountain likewise achieved more than the necessary 4.8 at one point but finished on 4.73, so he could come in on a 3.

And then there’s Stefan Nielsen. Did he actually appear for Swindon this season? I recall he rode in one match and got injured? If not, he would be a 3 now (or 3.81 if he did).

• Like 1

Anders Rowe is without doubt an excrement prospect for the future and is making good progress but he is certainly not ready  yet for PL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

Just now, Aces51 said:

Anders Rowe is without doubt an excrement prospect for the future and is making good progress but he is certainly not ready  yet for PL.

I really don't think that is what you meant to say 

mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

You do talk exciting at times

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That'll teach me to read what I write before I post it. I blame the swipe keyboard.  :D :D

7 hours ago, Aces51 said:

No doubt got the potential to be s*it hot, is that what you meant ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The local paper has a two page spread tomorrow, a signing or two perhaps?! We normally announce riders on a Thursday!

The club have now confirmed our first signing will be announced in the morning. 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, hyabb17 said:

The local paper has a two page spread tomorrow, a signing or two perhaps?! We normally announce riders on a Thursday!

The club have now confirmed our first signing will be announced in the morning. 

Hope that is Jason or Ellis 

I would have thought it’ll be Doyley unless it’s a newbie!

1 minute ago, A ORLOV said:

Hope that is Jason or Ellis 

Doyle signs, Kildemand by end of week.

Musielak having year break away from British Speedway. 

Edited by ReadingRacer2017
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Doyle, Jensen, Ellis & Perks all signed

Musielak having year break away from British Speedway.

Morris spending another year at Wolverhampton

All Confirmed tomorrow morning 

Your source ?

1 minute ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Swindon Advertiser already in ASDA orbital

Just like Cook being at Morrison’s in town earlier this year!!!

its funny also how the club have tweeted “our first signing For our premiership defence announced tomorrow”