British Speedway Forum
Alartz86

Wrocław 2020 GP tickets

On 11/10/2019 at 11:15 PM, Alartz86 said:

Hi guys. Anyone know what the expected date is for Wrocław tickets to go on sale?

I`m as interested as you :) For 2019 they went on sale on Wednesday December 19th, so maybe around the same time for 2020.

Edited by racers and royals

7 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Confirmed that Wroclaw season ticket holders will again get priority for this meeting. 

Last year someone posted the figure is under 4000 from capacity of around 11,000.  

Could be part of a great weekend of Speedway. Leszno v Rybnik on the Friday,  Wrocław SGP on the Saturday and Stal Gorzów v Falubaz Zielona Gora on the Sunday.

50 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

Could be part of a great weekend of Speedway. Leszno v Rybnik on the Friday,  Wrocław SGP on the Saturday and Stal Gorzów v Falubaz Zielona Gora on the Sunday.

I said i was going to do exactly that on Wednesday here 

On 12/13/2019 at 12:03 PM, racers and royals said:

I said i was going to do exactly that on Wednesday here 

Well, congratulations. I didn't see that on this thread, and I'm not going looking for it as quite frankly I don't give a toss. 

If scoring points in this one-upmanship fashion makes you feel big, or "da man" then fill your boots. I'm sure everyone else is in awe and admiration of your extra-worldly wisdom.

I'm outta here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, uk_martin said:

Well, congratulations. I didn't see that on this thread, and I'm not going looking for it as quite frankly I don't give a toss. 

If scoring points in this one-upmanship fashion makes you feel big, or "da man" then fill your boots. I'm sure everyone else is in awe and admiration of your extra-worldly wisdom.

I'm outta here.

Idiot

• Like 1

Don't worry, I appreciate your input.  Just worried about the Wroclaw tickets now as we have flights and hotel booked. 

I have asked Wroclaw on Facebook(in English) and as one would expect from a Polish Speedway club, a really quick answer(in English) " not sooner than January" (i am assuming at the earliest)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I have asked Wroclaw on Facebook(in English) and as one would expect from a Polish Speedway club, a really quick answer(in English) " not sooner than January" (i am assuming at the earliest)

I got the same answer from them after emailing them directly.

Translated from Polish.    Pass holders or maybe season ticket holders can buy 30th January.   Open sale 4th February.

Edited by Mark

1 minute ago, Mark said:

Translated from Polish.    Pass holders or maybe season ticket holders can buy 30th January.   Open sale 4th February.

Correct - season ticket holders first. 

Edited by stewmac