British Speedway Forum
Alartz86

Wrocław 2020 GP tickets

I believe they are taking group bookings from monday, has to be 20 people plus and you need everyone's passport numbers when booking and all must be in same sector.

Luckily I’ve got a rest day that day and I’ll have my finger on the button at 13:00 (Polska or UK)?

Need 10 so wish me luck !!

Edited by par_darrell

4 hours ago, par_darrell said:

Luckily I’ve got a rest day that day and I’ll have my finger on the button at 13:00 (Polska or UK)?

Need 10 so wish me luck !!

That will be 12 noon here.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, par_darrell said:

Thanks I was wondering!!

10 return flights already booked I’m slightly nervous

My mate has 6 double rooms booked and is equally anxious to get tickets sorted asap.

Hi folks!  Hoping for tickets for this but have seen they're a in a bit short supply.  Is the 4th Feb date the release date or is that just a guess?  I'm hoping to get on there on release day to get some!  Any hints / tips appreciated :-)

1 hour ago, thomasthedog said:

Hi folks!  Hoping for tickets for this but have seen they're a in a bit short supply.  Is the 4th Feb date the release date or is that just a guess?  I'm hoping to get on there on release day to get some!  Any hints / tips appreciated :-)

That is the general sale release date- 12 noon UK time 1pm Polish time on Tuesday February 4th. If you haven’t bought from Wroclaw before you will need to have registered a new account, on their ticket sales web page, which i would do before hand.

Edited by racers and royals

On 1/11/2020 at 7:58 PM, par_darrell said:

Thanks I was wondering!!

10 return flights already booked I’m slightly nervous

Have you had any luck? I've been promised by Wrocław id be able to book since the end of last year for 44 and still blooming waiting now. 12 noon came and went, and nothing...

31 minutes ago, stewmac said:

Have you had any luck? I've been promised by Wrocław id be able to book since the end of last year for 44 and still blooming waiting now. 12 noon came and went, and nothing...

Unfair, wait your turn like the rest of us :D

1 hour ago, stewmac said:

No I’ll have to wait until February as I only need 10 (only he says)!!

On 1/12/2020 at 12:47 PM, racers and royals said:

That is the general sale release date- 12 noon UK time 1pm Polish time on Tuesday February 4th. If you haven’t bought from Wroclaw before you will need to have registered a new account, on their ticket sales web page, which i would do before hand.

Thanks mate, will look into that tonight :-)

Man alive!  Registering for their ticketing system is like pulling teeth!  Just keeps asking me for a ZIP code, have entered a post code, but it won't accept it!  Any ideas please?

You don’t need to put that in

only fill in the ones with the asterisk *

Also get all your partys passport numbers as that has been known before 

Get that sorted now while there’s time as if you do need them then you’ve got them

Edited by par_darrell

On 1/8/2020 at 8:37 PM, teaboy279 said:

I believe they are taking group bookings from monday, has to be 20 people plus and you need everyone's passport numbers when booking and all must be in same sector.

44 GP tickets successfully paid for today.. Wroclaw here we come again! 

#PurvesTours2020 

Screenshot_20200115-182412.png