British Speedway Forum
Alartz86

Wrocław 2020 GP tickets

33 minutes ago, stewmac said:

44 GP tickets successfully paid for today.. Wroclaw here we come again! 

#PurvesTours2020 

Screenshot_20200115-182412.png

Thanks for all your hard work from me and my  grandson.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, james1234 said:

Just seen on the official Wroclaw website that you can only buy a maximum of 6 tickets 

Wait until you see the prices !!!! the Poles will not be happy !!!

How much are the tickets R&R?  Hopefully get a couple today. I was on the first bend last year and seats were great.

5 minutes ago, Shockster said:

How much are the tickets R&R?  Hopefully get a couple today. I was on the first bend last year and seats were great.

Stewmac will know more but 2 main stand cost £56 each- which is extremely pricey  for Poland.

2 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Seen them on the website. Gone up a fair bit. I think.

11 minutes ago, thomasthedog said:

Complete bloody nightmare getting these tickets!  Website keeps crashing!

Agree, but finally got there. First 2 I selected it took all details then said those tickets had gone and I had to choose an alternative.  I chose 2 more and it wouldn't let me proceed as I already had reservations.  Then went to my tickets and originals were there.  I went to pay and it crashed.  got back to the pay page and it said only 1 of the 2 left. I logged out and re logged in and went to pay and it has let me have the 2 I initially picked. :cheers:

Well never again will I bother with that!  All tickets sold within 30 minutes and I've spent the last 30 minutes watching a spinning wheel whilst it tries to book seats!  Where's best in town to watch the GP on tv?  Gonna have 2 kids with me so nothing too rough pls.

11 minutes ago, thomasthedog said:

Well never again will I bother with that!  All tickets sold within 30 minutes and I've spent the last 30 minutes watching a spinning wheel whilst it tries to book seats!  Where's best in town to watch the GP on tv?  Gonna have 2 kids with me so nothing too rough pls.

The main square will have bars and restaurants with it on.  They had the Friday night league meeting on last year so surely the GPs will be shown. 

19 minutes ago, thomasthedog said:

The website says seats available at 229 zloties

24 minutes ago, thomasthedog said:

3 seats together in Section F. If you're lucky?

I did finally get some.  I think there were a lot of people reserved several seats and after 30 minutes of non-purchase they released them as there seemed to be a mini re-release at 12:30.  V. happy to have tickets - rubbish seats, but seats are seats!  Won't ever try that again though!  Far to close to not getting any!

38 minutes ago, Mark said:

The website says seats available at 229 zloties

thanks mate.  I got some in the end.  They really need a booking system that can deal with the demand!

2 hours ago, thomasthedog said:

thanks mate.  I got some in the end.  They really need a booking system that can deal with the demand!

Have a good trip.