British Speedway Forum
Alartz86

Wrocław 2020 GP tickets

7 hours ago, iwright71 said:

Not sure how that will work with nearly all Fridays allocated to Polish League fixtures.

By mid September league will have finished, play offs on Sundays, works no bother !!

4 hours ago, printer ace said:

Still no news this is now getting very frustrating 

People need to know what's happening we have flights snd hotels booked 

The airbridges are annnounced on Tuesday and Poland may be one.    The GP is still 5 weeks away.     You get your money back if Poland remains shut. 

Them in charge are probably waiting to see if the 25% crowd allowance gets a raise to a higher number. 

On 6/29/2020 at 1:29 AM, Mark said:

Them in charge are probably waiting to see if the 25% crowd allowance gets a raise to a higher number. 

JUST speculating ...if the Polish authorities increase crowd capacity to 50% and Wroclaw stage a SGP double-header they could offer an alternative to all those who have purchased tickets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

JUST speculating ...if the Polish authorities increase crowd capacity to 50% and Wroclaw stage a SGP double-header they could offer an alternative to all those who have purchased tickets.

That was my thought also.  Would be a good solution but a horror to manage for the club.    There will be some unhappy people but you can't please everyone.

4 hours ago, printer ace said:

They should just put it back to next year like the others then there is no confusion 

Then we can all start a fresh with no worries 

That would be less confusing but with refunds if you cannot attend in 2021.    If they have a GP weekend at Wroclaw in September or October with 50% crowd they could sell tickets for those events..

This is getting silly, I've still got flights booked but i don't fancy risking the travel if I'm not going to be able to enter the event.

I can't see how they will be allowing full capacity in 1 month.

I don't mind what they do - postpone for later in the year, cancel it and keep tickets for next year, but the waiting is conerning, or offer refunds and state that they're only admitting x amount of people.

Just some news would be good! :unsure:

Lufthansa just cancelled our flights, which were via Munich. They did offer alternatives but they weren't any good. In fact there was no option to fly out of Wroclaw. Like most people, i'd take a straight transfer of tickets to 2021 now.