British Speedway Forum
Alartz86

Wrocław 2020 GP tickets

On 5/24/2020 at 2:25 AM, Mark said:

So true but millions use Ryanair as they are cheap and fly to places other firms don't.  Plenty who moaned about the Wetherspoon boss not paying his staff and vowed never to use his pubs again will be back in them as soon as bars open.

Spot on...

Just like in 12 months time A and E depts will be full of drunken bastards effing and jeffing at overworked, underpaid nurses because they have had to wait a few hours to get treatment for self inflicted wounds. .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

Spot on...

Just like in 12 months time A and E depts will be full of drunken bastards effing and jeffing at overworked, underpaid nurses because they have had to wait a few hours to get treatment for self inflicted wounds. .

Don’t forget their entourage, mother, father, son daughter, grandkids, grandmama, grandad, dog and friends, family day out

• Like 1

Ryan air just cancelled my inbound flight back to Manchester now 

Wish sgp would just let us know what's going on so we can get sorted one way or another 

• Sad 1

2 weeks quarantine in Wroclaw and 2 weeks quarantine when you come back.  I've got tickets but no chance of going. :nono:

45 minutes ago, Shockster said:

2 weeks quarantine in Wroclaw and 2 weeks quarantine when you come back.  I've got tickets but no chance of going. :nono:

Only my opinion but I think our quarantine law will change by July 31st if the daily figures keep improving.  So many people want a holiday,  airlines will suffer even more damage if airports do not open fully and we'll have 1000's of redunacies caused by that.   We need tourism over here or hotels will die too.   The economy has to get a jump start.

20 minutes ago, printer ace said:

Warsaw now cancelled 

They must now cancel wraclaw 

No - they will move it to later on in the season for the mini Poland tracks GP season and possibly have 2 rounds in Wroclaw

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, printer ace said:

Will that be behind closed doors too 

I hope you can use tickets for next year instead 

I reckon  no GP`s will be run behind closed doors- Poland is now 25% stadium capacity( with social distancing). BSI will be hoping for 50% i would think.

Edited by racers and royals

36 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I reckon  no GP`s will be run behind closed doors- Poland is now 25% stadium capacity( with social distancing). BSI will be hoping for 50% i would think.

Haha, you've answered a pm question I've just sent you!

3 hours ago, printer ace said:

Warsaw now cancelled 

They must now cancel wraclaw 

No.   It will probably run later in the year but an early decision woulkd be best for those with tickets.  Crowds 25% in Poland now so there is plenty of optimism for bigger numbers.    It was sold out so how they decide who gets a ticket, who does not, could cause arguments.     A delay will help any UK fans as out 14 day self isolation may be stropped away come August/September

Think they are hoping for 50% crowds by September/October so if they run 2 GP's at each new venue, Fri/sat all ticket holders will be able to see a gp.and the promoting club would have the same number of people through the doors but over 2 days, hope the weather is good in Poland at that time of year

15 hours ago, Neila said:

Think they are hoping for 50% crowds by September/October so if they run 2 GP's at each new venue, Fri/sat all ticket holders will be able to see a gp.and the promoting club would have the same number of people through the doors but over 2 days, hope the weather is good in Poland at that time of year

Not sure how that will work with nearly all Fridays allocated to Polish League fixtures.

3 hours ago, iwright71 said:

Not sure how that will work with nearly all Fridays allocated to Polish League fixtures.

They can race on any day of the week with no other leagues racing.      SEC all Wednesday bar 1