British Speedway Forum
Alartz86

Wrocław 2020 GP tickets

If you know anyone in Poland. You can gift them to someone. I have done this.  There is an online form to fill in.  I got an email this morning from Wroclaw.

Good morning,

on behalf of Wrocławskie Towarzystwo Sportowe SA, we would like to inform you that
you bought a ticket for 2020 Betard Wrocław FIM Speedway Grand
The Polish Prix, which was originally supposed to take place on August 1, 2020. IN
In July 2020, the date of the event was changed to July 31, 2021. All of them
persons who have not decided to return or exchange the ticket for one of the
last year's rounds or for the event on July 30, 2021 (tickets for PLN 1),
have valid tickets for the Saturday round of this year's edition of Wrocław
Speedway Grand Prix (31 lipca 2021).

Due to the current epidemiological situation and applicable law
please voluntarily declare who of you is vaccinated on
COVID-19. Due to the fact that many people are buying tickets for league matches
has already made such declarations, currently there is no fear that due to the lack of
vaccination you will not be able to take part in 2021 Betard
Wrocław FIM Speedway Grand Prix Polish Round 4. Nevertheless, we encourage you to
making such a voluntary declaration, because it will allow more
the number of people watching this event live.

Due to numerous inquiries, we made it possible for you to change your data to
tickets purchased for the Saturday party. To do this you must do so
two things:
- first, the person issuing the ticket must write an authorization for the new one
ticket holder, which will contain the data of persons - name, surname,
PESEL number, etc. This authorization will be required by the person accepting the ticket
have at the entrance to the stadium,
- secondly, on the website wts.pl/sgp2021-bilety, complete the form,
in which the required data of the examining person and the receiving person should be provided
ticket.

Failure to do both may result in not letting you go
stadium. The change of data is irreversible, the change of data can be made
only once.

At the same time, we would like to inform you that we currently do not offer refunds.

Greetings
WTS Sparta Wrocław

On 7/20/2021 at 9:44 AM, racers and royals said:

Just found your earlier posts and it looks as if you only originally asked for a refund in December well after their deadline- which UK Martin helpfully posted about on  August 14th - there is nothing i can find still in print which confirms the 28th August 2020 refund deadline date, but i can only assume it is correct. You have unfortunately no chance of a refund from them. Incidentally i have lost the money for 2 tickets myself.(was happy to roll over to 2021)

yes, We were hoping to make the 2021 match, but realised we wouldn't be able to make it so requested in the refund in December.  I'll go through our credit card as they've already offered to claim it back.  Fingers crossed it works.  At this point it's not even about the money, it's about the principle!