British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sancho

AGM

Love to keep you on in the background, but have other things to do.

Catch you later.

Don't forget the meds.

9 minutes ago, moxey63 said:

I did report you for it. But later dropped charges.

Were you up all night thinking of what to say here? Not good during school term...

5 minutes ago, ch958 said:

can't you girls do this via pm - i log on to see whats happening and see only petty crap i don't want to hear about. 

I do apologise. I honestly didn't expect him to come back with stuff like this...

In previous years haven't we had updates during the AGM, even if it's a rather generic statement?

28 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

In previous years haven't we had updates during the AGM, even if it's a rather generic statement?

I was wondering about that. I'm not so sure we have had in recent times as they try and make a big fuss at the end. If the conference is over 3 days, I guess today is the "wash up" on the 2019 season before they sit down tomorrow to sort out 2020.

Kent/Eastbourne/Poole would make a nice little 3-team tournament at some stage but not Craven Shield format.

5 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

I was wondering about that. I'm not so sure we have had in recent times as they try and make a big fuss at the end. If the conference is over 3 days, I guess today is the "wash up" on the 2019 season before they sit down tomorrow to sort out 2020.

Kent/Eastbourne/Poole would make a nice little 3-team tournament at some stage but not Craven Shield format.

That’s it, Craven Shield. I liked that.

Chunky, your post are always topical and worth reading across varied threads, don’t get dragged down by sad people

• Like 1

On 11/12/2019 at 8:28 PM, moxey63 said:

Not being funny, and don't want to be arrested (again) for questioning. But usually, this topic is bouncing by now. The thread is over a day old and yet is struggling to generate much interest and is limping along like a rider's sick bike who's been advised to drop his average and go as slow as possible.

Perhaps there might be another thread?

Whilst you post a lot of good points regarding the problems in our sport, you are the only one who seems to be pleased that it's struggling. Can't help but find that sad to be honest. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Red Flag said:

Chunky, your post are always topical and worth reading across varied threads, don’t get dragged down by sad people

I do appreciate your input. I enjoy a bit of banter, but sometimes - like today - it was a little much. Sorry...

2 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

Promoters are not allowed to issue their own statements, the official BSPA statement is compiled about Sunday teatime and either issued then or the following morning.  

51 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Promoters are not allowed to issue their own statements, the official BSPA statement is compiled about Sunday teatime and either issued then or the following morning.  

Looks like Redcar are beating the BSPA then by having a ' forum ' on Saturday evening to inform their fans of the AGM outcomes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Looks like Redcar are beating the BSPA then by having a ' forum ' on Saturday evening to inform their fans of the AGM outcomes.

The BSPA press release is on Friday. It’s Wednesday to Friday this year, rather than the usual Friday to Sunday. 

• Haha 1

On 11/12/2019 at 8:39 AM, iainb said:

you forgot to mention "family sport"

Does speedway still claim to be the 3rd largest spectator sport in the country?

8 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

Does speedway still claim to be the 3rd largest spectator sport in the country?

Long time since they could claim that

• Like 1