SEC 2020 - 5th round Torun Wednesday July 29th live on Eurosport

2 hours ago, DutchGrasstrack said:

Substitute list:

Timo Lathi
Jurica Pavlic
Dan Bewley
Aleksandr Loktaev
Nico Covatti

Good to see Timo Lahti as 1st reserve, although after his appearance as a wild card last year, he should have been in the series as of right. But then I guess One Sport know they aren't going to sell many tv packages in Finland on the back of him being in the series.

Like the GP Series, the European Championship is another series, where you are selected if your face fits and/or if we can make money of the back of you being in the series.

Edited by moomin man 76
two words missing
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Wildcard for the Torun opening round on July 4th  is Bartosz Zmarzlik.

Cant get better than that.

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Cant get better than that.

Was actually say something quite else, like what a stupid pick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

It`s good that different GP riders will be WC`s for the 5 rounds. Don`t forget that GP riders are allowed to do the SEC qualifiers but not be series wild cards. So i reckon it`s an acceptable compromise.

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

It`s good that different GP riders will be WC`s for the 5 rounds. Don`t forget that GP riders are allowed to do the SEC qualifiers but not be series wild cards. So i reckon it`s an acceptable compromise.

It would be better for the sport to have new up and coming names in the Euro's as wild cards. Cant see much benefits in this other than Zmarzlik should a have a relatively easy pay day by riding in the final heat... May be this is just me. And I wasn't after Lahti's inclusion. The organisers have him where they want him...

8 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

It would be better for the sport to have new up and coming names in the Euro's as wild cards. Cant see much benefits in this other than Zmarzlik should a have a relatively easy pay day by riding in the final heat... May be this is just me. And I wasn't after Lahti's inclusion. The organisers have him where they want him...

Where`s that by the " short and curlies " :D

42 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

World Champ must add

3 hours ago, f-s-p said:

Better tell Timo to get ready for the trip to Torun :)

13 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Better tell Timo to get ready for the trip to Torun :)

Fatalny is never good, hope it’s not too bad for Lebedev. 

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Fractured right leg they say.

Awful crash.  I can't decide who was at fault.   A racing incident but tough on Lebedevs.

7 hours ago, Mark said:

Awful crash.  I can't decide who was at fault.   A racing incident but tough on Lebedevs.

Lambert's fault 100% rode straight across him halfway down the straight... his own team mate too!

Who did the ref exclude?

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Lambert's fault 100% rode straight across him halfway down the straight... his own team mate too!

Who did the ref exclude?

But it could be said that Lebedevs should be more aware of what's around him. Constantly blocking his own, faster teammate all race & previous heat before that too. Lebedevs is a liability for Rybnik.