British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

SEC 2020 - 5th round Torun Wednesday July 29th live on Eurosport

3 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

£316 if kasprazak wins final, 1/4 of that top 3 but this is kasprazak lol 

that is typical KK

Wow. Well done Robert Lambert..

Another very mature ride..

Didnt panic, knew he was faster, and waited for his moment..

Fair play to Lahti too, a great night for him...

• Like 2

Brilliant stuff from young Robert. Pleased for Lahti as well.

• Like 1

As good a ride as that final was by Lambert, you must hold your hand up to Lahti, he looked both ways for Lambert and gave him plenty of room, 

I will be first to admit I didn't think Lambert would be strong enough in this competition, He has rode very well, making less mistakes and scoring from unfavoured gate positions, well done RL :t:

3 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Is that his family we keep seeing they have been at every round ?

No, sponsor 

• Thanks 1

Well rode Robert lambert, I am devastated by kasprazak, just had to not finish last and I was in the money, I don’t know why I’m surprised really it’s kasprazak, the rider who can win 3 races by a straight and then lose to novices in his next 3 races  

• Haha 1

Super performance from Robert.

he now needs tunnelled vision on winning the title.... he is definitely capable of it and tonight’s result should Give  him the confidence and vision of achieving first place

• Like 1

Well done Lambert,he certainly is riding very well so far this year.On a very poor track though.Madsen wasn't up for the fight on a difficult track.He seems to rely on a very fast bike rather than trying to negotiate a difficult track using a bit of skill and obviously needing big balls to do it.

If Lambert finishes second to Madsen in the SEC,does he qualify for the GP's if Madsen finishes in the top 8 of that competition therefore automatically qualifying anyway:unsure:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tellboy said:

Well done Lambert,he certainly is riding very well so far this year.On a very poor track though.Madsen wasn't up for the fight on a difficult track.He seems to rely on a very fast bike rather than trying to negotiate a difficult track using a bit of skill and obviously needing big balls to do it.

If Lambert finishes second to Madsen in the SEC,does he qualify for the GP's if Madsen finishes in the top 8 of that competition therefore automatically qualifying anyway:unsure:

Go back to page 23 and you will get your answer and it’s GP top 6 now

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2

I thought it was going to be one of those rounds where madsen scrapes into the last chancer and then wins that and the final by a country mile. Was very happy to be wrong in this case. Sets it up nicely for Wednesday. 

3 hours ago, Kedavra said:

I thought it was going to be one of those rounds where madsen scrapes into the last chancer and then wins that and the final by a country mile. Was very happy to be wrong in this case. Sets it up nicely for Wednesday. 

I think Madsen thought it maybe better to not risk injury.. 

He could still win this, but the GP's will be his main aim..