British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

SEC 2020 - 5th round Torun Wednesday July 29th live on Eurosport

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

You have obviously missed today`s announcement- 8 GP`s 6 in Poland 2 in Prague. 

top 6 retain their place, top 3 from Challenge, 1 from SEC 5 picks, 1 meeting WC

Oh ok thanks, yes i did miss that

10 minutes ago, bruno said:

Just put Eurosport on to watch the Gniezo sec but wsb is on, anyone any ideas

its on at 6 but rounds 3&4 are on at 3 oclock and 5 oclock

The sky guide says speedway at 3 and wsb at 4 , maybe they've swopped them round. Here's hoping

Rybnik just come on so presuming Gniezo will be on at 5

Can't see past Madsen tonight and overall unfortunately.With that rocket of a bike just can't see by him.Unless they put a mans track on tonight like the last one then i see the outcome differently.If there were a few ruts and plenty of dirt Madsen doesn't seem to like that,but Lambert wouldn't mind.C'mon Torun track prep sort it for the Brit boy:rolleyes::t:

9 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Just a reminder that tonight should be a great finale to an interesting series- Eurosport 2 6pm UK time

Not only do we have the winner to find to go into next years GP we also have the top 5 to sort who get into the competition next season- so we might get some run-offs.

Links

https://daddylive.live/channels/stream-42.php    Eng

https://daddylive.live/channels/stream-57.php

Apologies for the lack of links- soccer live these days is a walking disaster- and i cannot for the life of me get the Maniak TV schedule ( if anyone else can please let me know)

Edited by racers and royals

Where's this speedway then? I'm seeing roadracing from 1993.

Edited by Grachan

What a mature first ride from Rob Lambert, twice he chopped the nose off Madsen when he looked up the inside, brilliant start, well done Robert.