British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

SEC 2020 - 5th round Torun Wednesday July 29th live on Eurosport

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

That is the following Saturday the 27th

Thanks

12 minutes ago, James Carter said:

Can anyone explain why they the sec R4 at Chorzow? All that effort to get a track ready and no one turns up.  

Please define "no one" ? the stadium holds 55000 and i would think over 20000 have rocked up for each of the 1st 2 years, which probably makes it the 3rd highest Speedway attendance of the year after Warsaw and Cardiff.

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Please define "no one" ? the stadium holds 55000 and i would think over 20000 have rocked up for each of the 1st 2 years, which probably makes it the 3rd highest Speedway attendance of the year after Warsaw and Cardiff.

Do you reckon? Looks totally empty to me

10 minutes ago, James Carter said:

Do you reckon? Looks totally empty to me

The official attendance figure for the 2019 meeting was a shade under 30000 which was down on the 1st year- so adding for inflation my 20000 must be on the low side of being accurate ;)

3rd round confirmed Gorican 22nd August.        Horrid track for good racing.        Only another Polish venue to come for the 2nd round.

Edited by Mark

1 hour ago, Mark said:

3rd round confirmed Gorican 22nd August.        Horrid track for good racing.        Only another Polish venue to come for the 2nd round.

Possibly Gustrow

On 2/12/2020 at 4:25 PM, racers and royals said:

The official attendance figure for the 2019 meeting was a shade under 30000 which was down on the 1st year- so adding for inflation my 20000 must be on the low side of being accurate ;)

At best that was a quarter full. 

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 2:24 PM, racers and royals said:

Possibly Gustrow

No - definitely not. That is already confirmed by the club MC Güstrow - not SEC and no World U21 final at Güstrow round this year.

It will be a second Polish track for the SEC finals.

Edited by Bavarian

1 minute ago, Bavarian said:

No - definitely not. That is already confirmed by the club MC Güstrow - not SEC and no World U21 final round at Güstrow this year.

4 hours ago, Bavarian said:

No - definitely not. That is already confirmed by the club MC Güstrow - not SEC and no World U21 final at Güstrow round this year.

This is correct.  I read it would be a Polish track.  

9 hours ago, Bavarian said:

Lodz possibly ?

One sport have given conflicting information on the number of SEC wildcards- one article said 4 and another said 5. One sport have told me it’s definitely 5 in 2020( cannot be GP riders )

On 2/16/2020 at 9:18 PM, racers and royals said:

Lodz possibly ?

Good guess ;)