British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

SEC 2020 - 5th round Torun Wednesday July 29th live on Eurosport

4 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

There are repeats on Eurosport tonight and twice tomorrow, but I suspect the poster doesn't have access. 

Cheers Rob I do have access just missed it on sat that's all. 

15 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Cheers Rob I do have access just missed it on sat that's all. 

1 hour highlights programme on Eurosports 2 tomorrow night at 6, repeated at 9. Beware. It could well be just the final hour unedited rather than a sane edit ;-)

39 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

1 hour highlights programme on Eurosports 2 tomorrow night at 6, repeated at 9. Beware. It could well be just the final hour unedited rather than a sane edit ;-)

If it's the same as what they showed on Sunday morning then it will just be from heat 17 onwards. 

On 7/4/2020 at 7:46 PM, acef said:

Neither have I. In fact I have yet to see anyone suggest they are.

Robert has years on Dan.

In the future however, there is every chance he may and that is great news for British speedway.

Years? Robert is one year older. 

Bewley has stalled since his injury so unless he is able to get back on track with his potential then he can’t even be compared to the level Lambert has and is already achieving.

lets hope for the future of GB he does tho. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Years? Robert is one year older. 

Bewley has stalled since his injury so unless he is able to get back on track with his potential then he can’t even be compared to the level Lambert has and is already achieving.

lets hope for the future of GB he does tho. 

Bewley is not in the same league as Lambert ,both in style and skill levels.IMO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Bewley is not in the same league as Lambert ,both in style and skill levels.IMO

I agree,     Lambert is easily looking GP Class at the moment.   Unfortunately Dan Bewley has been dropped from his team.   The gulf is obvious.

Lambert is scoring more heavily than plenty of current GP riders and doing it when in a poor team.   He not getting any help team riding.  Lebedevs an example.

4 hours ago, Welwyn said:

If it's the same as what they showed on Sunday morning then it will just be from heat 17 onwards. 

And this outfit will have Premiership speedway when it returns and soon will the SGP and SON. Still they offered good money, just don't expect good coverage or scheduling.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Could be the odd shower in Bydgoszcz today but forecast says dry this evening.

Any streaming links for tonight?

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 11:40 PM, Mark said:

I agree,     Lambert is easily looking GP Class at the moment.   Unfortunately Dan Bewley has been dropped from his team.   The gulf is obvious.

Lambert is scoring more heavily than plenty of current GP riders and doing it when in a poor team.   He not getting any help team riding.  Lebedevs an example.

You have to hand it not only to Robert, but to his parents as well. They put the hours in and were dedicated from an early age. He travelled around in that camping van (when I saw them first) at the weekend getting him experience and not staying in the comfort zone. Rather like the Aussie riders. Of course not everyone is able to do that. But it seems to be paying off now and good luck to him and his parents for that

• Like 3