I dont like British speedway anymore and like a good whinge about it

17 hours ago, moxey63 said:

This thread was meant for me... right?

Well, I'm not biting.

Too busy trying to cool those burning lug hole:D

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

He only has one. Free Entrance. :)

Despite the thread aimed at my interest alone, still nice to see some of the old guard tapping on the door.

You have gone on "ignore" BWitcher.

Return to the naughty step.

Edited by moxey63

1 hour ago, moxey63 said:

Despite the thread aimed at my interest alone, still nice to see some of the old guard tapping on the door.

You have gone on "ignore" BWitcher.

Return to the naughty step.

Truth hurts.

4 hours ago, moxey63 said:

I would do that... but people, like you, who moaned about me on their thread are now on mine.

I could be just a Mardy and put you on "ignore."

No no Moxey its not your thread, The intention of the thread is that people can come on here to whinge without disrupting speedway threads.You can whinge about speedway and people can come on here and whinge about you and others whinging about speedway.So as long as its a whinge relating to British speedway/fans/ex fans/rules/promoters etc all are welcome.

Edited by B.V 72

1 hour ago, B.V 72 said:

No no Moxey its not your thread, The intention of the thread is that people can come on here to whinge without disrupting speedway threads.You can whinge about speedway and people can come on here and whinge about you and others whinging about speedway.So as long as its a whinge relating to British speedway/fans/ex fans/rules/promoters etc all are welcome.

So I'm not the boss?

1 hour ago, BWitcher said:

Truth hurts.

I know... and that's why fellow forumers have me on "ignore."

10 minutes ago, moxey63 said:

I know... and that's why fellow forumers have me on "ignore."

You're one of these people who believe that you have the "right" to say whatever you want, and to air your views whenever you want, aren't you?

15 minutes ago, chunky said:

You're one of these people who believe that you have the "right" to say whatever you want, and to air your views whenever you want, aren't you?

Yes, when I've been criticised. You have to defend yourself.

I defended myself against your posts because they were insulting. You got personal.  

I held back for ages... but you had it coming.

Now, we are speedway fans, so let's just get along.

Edited by moxey63

23 minutes ago, moxey63 said:

Yes, when I've been criticised. You have to defend yourself.

I defended myself against your posts because they were insulting. You got personal.  

I held back for ages... but you had it coming.

Now, we are speedway fans, so let's just get along.

Nobody has been more insulting and personal than you. You are offended by the fact that I "deserted" speedway - even though I didn't. You are offended by the fact I moved to the US to be with the woman I love. You are offended by the fact the SGP provides an internet service for people who can't watch meetings on TV.

You admitted - in public - that you don't watch speedway, but you "have it on in the background". When I poke fun at you by reminding people that you "have it on in the background", you are offended, and get insulting.

Look, there are things in this world that I don't like, or simply am not interested, but I don't dedicate my life to sharing all my pent up negativity, and lambast all those who don't feel the same way. It is downright insulting for you to claim that fans of modern-day speedway are suffering from "insanity".

This world is a depressing enough place as it is, and we don't need people you spreading your negativity about speedway (and don't kid yourself, you are NOT a fan, although you may have been once), other major sports that you refuse to accept, and whatever else you can't tolerate. In my last few years on this planet, I want to focus on things that bring me pleasure (including speedway) without having to deal with nonsense from you trying to convince me otherwise.

You may feel that you have the "right" to say whatever you want, but I will remind you that you also have the right to remain silent.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, chunky said:

Nobody has been more insulting and personal than you. You are offended by the fact that I "deserted" speedway - even though I didn't. You are offended by the fact I moved to the US to be with the woman I love. You are offended by the fact the SGP provides an internet service for people who can't watch meetings on TV.

You admitted - in public - that you don't watch speedway, but you "have it on in the background". When I poke fun at you by reminding people that you "have it on in the background", you are offended, and get insulting.

Look, there are things in this world that I don't like, or simply am not interested, but I don't dedicate my life to sharing all my pent up negativity, and lambast all those who don't feel the same way. It is downright insulting for you to claim that fans of modern-day speedway are suffering from "insanity".

This world is a depressing enough place as it is, and we don't need people you spreading your negativity about speedway (and don't kid yourself, you are NOT a fan, although you may have been once), other major sports that you refuse to accept, and whatever else you can't tolerate. In my last few years on this planet, I want to focus on things that bring me pleasure (including speedway) without having to deal with nonsense from you trying to convince me otherwise.

You may feel that you have the "right" to say whatever you want, but I will remind you that you also have the right to remain silent.

Why didn't you PM me with this?

Must other forum members read this?

Or do you like playing to the crowd?

CH958 - only yesterday you interjected the discussion I was having with Chunky, saying we should PM each other with our views and keep them off the forum, stay on topic.

But now you "like" Chunky's current rant.

Not taking sides are we?

Edited by moxey63

4 hours ago, BWitcher said:

He only has one. Free Entrance. :)

Incorrect, BW.

I seem to recall it being said that he wouldn't go even it was free :D

To be fair, he is anything but the only one that this thread applies to.

For my own part, I really don't understand why someone who doesn't go to speedway, has no interest in watching (even on the box) and wouldn't go if he didn't have to pay is a member of a speedway forum and comments regularly. :unsure:

Edited by Halifaxtiger
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Halifaxtiger said:

Incorrect, BW.

I seem to recall it being said that he wouldn't go even it was free :D

To be fair, he is anything but the only that this thread applies to.

These are personal insults. 

2 minutes ago, moxey63 said:

These are personal insults. 

Compared to some of the stuff you have stated on this thread they are positively complimentary.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, moxey63 said:

Why didn't you PM me with this?

Must other forum members read this?

Or do you like playing to the crowd?

All the things there have been previously posted on the forum, so why should I try and hide them or pretend they never happened?

As far as the negativity, that is a general piece of advice - not just for you, because there are others on here who can be pretty negative also.

As far as your response to ch958, I am astounded that you consider my post a "rant". It was a simple and non-confrontational post that referred to several previously published comments.