British Speedway Forum
spiegal

Poland fixtures 2020

TV is the same as last year, all matches live on TV- Eleven sports will show 2 on Friday`s(plus 2 on Easter Saturday April 11th) and N Sport 2 on Sunday`s.

This is the clubs split between Friday`s and Sundays(home)

Club organizer Fridays * / Sundays
Leszno - 5/2
Wroclaw - 3/4
Częstochowa - 4/3
Zielona Góra - 3/4
Grudziadz - 2/5
Lublin - 4/3
Gorzów - 3/4
Rybnik - 4/3
* Saturday 11.04.2020 (two matches)

Decent weekend trip around the Wroclaw GP 

Friday July 31st Leszno v Rybnik

Saturday August 1st Wroclaw GP 

Sunday August 2nd  Gorzow v Zielona Gora

I probably will fly into Berlin or possibly Poznan.

Edited by racers and royals

33 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Decent weekend trip around the Wroclaw GP 

Friday July 31st Leszno v Rybnik

Saturday August 1st Wroclaw GP 

Sunday August 2nd Zielona Gora v Gorzow

I probably will fly into Berlin or possibly Poznan.

ZG are away not home, you know if that makes a big difference to traveling.    .

Edited by Mark

9 minutes ago, Mark said:

ZG are away not home, you know if that makes a big difference to traveling.    .

I edited it when i found out i had read it wrong- would like it to have been in ZG as i have not been there, whereas Gorzow i have visited at least 3 times.

My first trip over next season will be for the round 2 matches over the Easter weekend - Saturday 11th April, Leszno v Wrocław then the next day Zielona Góra v Częstochowa. Good couple of matches in store and I love both stadiums. I'll be basing myself in Wrocław and will be returning there later on for the Wroclaw GP. 

Rybnik will get tonked at Leszno. Gorzow is not far from ZG.

Poznan is one of the better Polish cities to base yourself in I think.

13 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Div 1 and 2 any day soon i would think.

Any of those are commutable by car from Prague?

Had my heart set on Rybnik & Wroclaw/Leszno for my Friday & Sunday.

Finally getting around to sorting out a Polish trip next year. 

Is there any prudent advice on getting tickets for a Gorzow home match? Looking right at Gorzow v Czestochowa on 01/05.

Register on their website and you are good to go.

Tickets are normally on sale a week to 10 days beforehand, print off from home and away you go.

If you are booking for a group, it’s good to have passport numbers as they normally need to be assigned to each individual with name and ID number.

We’ve done Gorzow a few times now, great stadium, great view wherever you sit. Bear in mind that they don’t sell programmes inside, you need to queue up at a ticket window to get them.

Also recommend getting to the stadium early as it always seems that the whole town turns up on match day and it gets a bit hectic.

Have a wonderful trip.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, paulw said:

Register on their website and you are good to go.

Tickets are normally on sale a week to 10 days beforehand, print off from home and away you go.

If you are booking for a group, it’s good to have passport numbers as they normally need to be assigned to each individual with name and ID number.

We’ve done Gorzow a few times now, great stadium, great view wherever you sit. Bear in mind that they don’t sell programmes inside, you need to queue up at a ticket window to get them.

Also recommend getting to the stadium early as it always seems that the whole town turns up on match day and it gets a bit hectic.

Have a wonderful trip.

Thank you for your help and advice - greatly appreciated. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 1:04 AM, Col said:

Any of those are commutable by car from Prague?

Had my heart set on Rybnik & Wroclaw/Leszno for my Friday & Sunday.

What would you still consider commutable?

Rawicz, Opole, and Ostrów are between 4 and 5h each way. Poznań is more like 5.5h, Łódź is closer to 6h.

Anybody know if the league 1 fixtures have been released yet.Looking to visit Gdansk next year hopefully take in a meeting.

3 hours ago, eM_Pe said:

What would you still consider commutable?

Rawicz, Opole, and Ostrów are between 4 and 5h each way. Poznań is more like 5.5h, Łódź is closer to 6h.

3-4 hours.  I think I'll just pray for rain when Rybnik, Leszno & Wroclaw have a home meeting prior to the Prague GP, got lucky last year as Czestchowa v Leszno was re-arranged for the Sunday after Warsaw.

3 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Anybody know if the league 1 fixtures have been released yet.Looking to visit Gdansk next year hopefully take in a meeting.

Not yet