British Speedway Forum
spiegal

Poland fixtures 2020

29 minutes ago, cheggie said:

I will go on and get it sorted over the weekend - thanks again, much appreciated! :) 

Only enter necessary fields- your passport number can go in id column.

Gorzow to Gdansk is a long drive.

Doubt a Wroclaw Ekstraliga match would sell out, it's a big stadium but as I discover with Lublin last year, why risk it.

Went to Wroclaw vs Czestochowa last year, was told it was sold out although there were a few gaps in the crowd.. 

Would definitely buy a ticket beforehand, paid 65 Zlotys, about £13..

• Like 1

Am hoping to go to Lublin this year together with Wroclaw vs Leszno. 

I have heard however that all Lublin home tickets have been bought as season tickets. 

Have emailed the club, but have had no response as to whether you can get in the 'away end'.. 

Can anyone confirm what the ticket situation is at Lublin? 

Many Thanks in advance.. 

3 minutes ago, YerRopes said:

Am hoping to go to Lublin this year together with Wroclaw vs Leszno. 

I have heard however that all Lublin home tickets have been bought as season tickets. 

Have emailed the club, but have had no response as to whether you can get in the 'away end'.. 

Can anyone confirm what the ticket situation is at Lublin? 

Many Thanks in advance.. 

Send a PM to Tarkens http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?/profile/25555-tarkens/  He knows everything about Lublin !!

• Like 1

There is little point emailing the official Lublin email address, it will respond eventually, very late. They were more responsive over Facebook messenger. They sell tickets through a mobile App which is unavailable outside Poland, which isn't very helpful. Or at least that was the case last year.

• Like 1