British Speedway Forum
spiegal

Poland fixtures 2020

24 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Are you hoping to be there ? About 120 miles journey ?

Depends on line-ups and of course weather, but if ok then yes

Just checked and about the same distance as Vojens. But the 135 to Vojens is much easier. Hope to make both journeys this year

Edited by iris123

Going to be a 'sparring' at Wittstock on 15.03.2020 v Orzel Lodz

On 2/6/2020 at 2:06 PM, iris123 said:

Going to be a 'sparring' at Wittstock on 15.03.2020 v Orzel Lodz

Starts 4pm local time- another meeting has been announced on March 28th start time 2pm local Turniej "Der Hammer"

Wittstock v Rawiscz 22.03.2020 new sparring

3 important date changes announced in Poland yesterday

5. Changes in the Speedway Sport Calendar 2020:
The final of the IMP(Polish final) in Leszno will take place on 19.07.2020 (Sunday) - instead of 26.07.2020.
IMME(Extraleague riders championship`s) will be held on July 26, 2020 (Sunday) - instead of July 19, 2020.

The final of the MIMP(Polish U 21 championship) in Zielona Góra will take place on 24.07.2020 (Friday) - instead of 25.07.2020.

Edited by racers and royals

Sorry to ask but don't wish to traipse the whole thread, no meetings yet planned on either the Friday before or the Sunday after the Prague GP?

23 hours ago, racers and royals said:

3 important date changes announced in Poland yesterday

5. Changes in the Speedway Sport Calendar 2020:
The final of the IMP(Polish final) in Leszno will take place on 19.07.2020 (Sunday) - instead of 26.07.2020.
IMME(Extraleague riders championship`s) will be held on July 26, 2020 (Sunday) - instead of July 19, 2020.

The final of the MIMP(Polish U 21 championship) in Zielona Góra will take place on 24.07.2020 (Friday) - instead of 25.07.2020.

I don't suppose you've spotted any Polish meetings scheduled for 02/05, have you? We're in Gorzow from 30/04-03/05 to see the Gorzow-Czestochowa on the 01/05 but it'd be nice to catch some more the day after.

1 hour ago, Col said:

Sorry to ask but don't wish to traipse the whole thread, no meetings yet planned on either the Friday before or the Sunday after the Prague GP?

Yes Nice Polska and div 2 matches- list on previous page. Obviously will not be known until nearer the date which matches are Saturday/Sunday.

55 minutes ago, JCookie said:

I don't suppose you've spotted any Polish meetings scheduled for 02/05, have you? We're in Gorzow from 30/04-03/05 to see the Gorzow-Czestochowa on the 01/05 but it'd be nice to catch some more the day after.

It’s scheduled to be the final of the Polish pairs(MPPK) in Gdansk. Full details nearer the date.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:49 AM, racers and royals said:

1. kolejka:
3 April: Betard Sparta Wrocław - Speed Car Motor Lublin
3 April: forBET Włókniarz Częstochowa - MRGARDEN GKM Grudziądz
5 April: truly.work Stal Gorzów - Fogo Unia Leszno
5 April: PGG ROW Rybnik - Stelmet Falubaz Zielona Góra

I will be in Wroclaw on Friday 3rd April and was thinking of going to the meeting - has anyone been to the stadium?

3 minutes ago, cheggie said:

I will be in Wroclaw on Friday 3rd April and was thinking of going to the meeting - has anyone been to the stadium?

Yes- before the new stand was built.You will definitely need to have brought the tickets before you go. 

Edited by racers and royals

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yes- before the new stand was built.You will definitely need to have brought the tickets before you go. 

OK, cool - thanks very much! :) 

1 minute ago, cheggie said:

OK, cool - thanks very much! :) 

Tickets go on sale normally about 2 weeks before the league fixtures- as it`s week 1 that might stretch to 3 weeks. I would suggest you create an account here https://bilety.wts.pl/  (if you haven`t got one already) so you can buy as soon as they go on sale.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Tickets go on sale normally about 2 weeks before the league fixtures- as it`s week 1 that might stretch to 3 weeks. I would suggest you create an account here https://bilety.wts.pl/  (if you haven`t got one already) so you can buy as soon as they go on sale.

I will go on and get it sorted over the weekend - thanks again, much appreciated! :)