British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fozzie4388

Knockout Cup Draw

On 1/28/2020 at 9:37 AM, racers and royals said:

Must think we are all  complete mugs !!!!!! 

Yep

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sparks123 said:

Why didn't Poole race Edinburgh on 29th April when Berwick are there for a one off meeting.  Having checked the fixtures Edinburgh are not racing that night.  Birmingham and Redcar are racing that night in the KOC so not to late.:cheers:

Did you check all 7 Edinburgh riders are available that night 

Edited by MANSE

On 1/29/2020 at 10:52 AM, MANSE said:

Did you check all 7 Edinburgh riders are available that night 

No but there are no other divisions matches that night (in UK). 

I looked at Lasse Fredriksen teams (probably from last season) and Grinsted was one of them. They race that night and I think have also signed NBJ.  If my memory is correct then he also races for Berwick who are at Poole the night in question.

I will look in the speedway star after the date to see if any Edinburgh riders are racing that night but that's why I mentioned Berwick.

Stop press !! The ties have been re-drawn. Poole are now away to Aston Villa in the 1st leg....according to the BSPA anyway.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, parkendlass said:

Stop press !! The ties have been re-drawn. Poole are now away to Aston Villa in the 1st leg....according to the BSPA anyway.

I predict Jack Grealish will be 'fell discluded' in Heat: One. :D

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Just leave the comedy to the BSPA, their doing a decent job.

And the one laughing loudest will be Mr Ford who has team have now been promoted to Round 2, whilst Newcastle  have been demoted to Round 1 :mad:

6 minutes ago, cyclone said:

And the one laughing loudest will be Mr Ford who has team have now been promoted to Round 2, whilst Newcastle  have been demoted to Round 1 :mad:

Doesn't really make any difference, both will only have one home and away match in this competition whether they're in round one or round two.:)

26 minutes ago, gazzac said:

Doesn't really make any difference, both will only have one home and away match in this competition whether they're in round one or round two.:)

And at least Newcastle don't have to travel all the way to Eastbourne to be put out ;)

Surprise last-minute change in the organisation of a competition to the favour of a south coast team?

Anyone would think Poole had been relegated.

Oh..........

Just asked if I could get a bye to a later round of a snooker tournament if I didn't fancy my opponent, but got told no! If i'm too busy, i'd just have to forfeit. So how did Poole managed it? How can a "professional" sports organisation be more lapse on the rules than an amateur club event?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1