British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gee jay

debbie hancock & southern saver ticket

i see ms hancock is showing her stuff already , £5 off any home meeting at somerset , swindon , poole & eastbourne if you are a season ticket holder at any one of the clubs , go debbie !!!!!!

Perhaps the £1.50 car park charge for using a field could be reduced for all drivers? :angry:

2 hours ago, Jonnybegood said:

I cannot see firstly that Hancock should have the headline as it is obviously between all the southern Track promoters , and secondly I cannot believe that this is not an option for all clubs to admit season ticket reduction on visitors to the tracks . It would encourage more season ticket sales and encourage supporters to travel more

because someone came up with the idea and reading it from the eastbourne side it came from somerset , thats why. the fact that everyone could have been doing it for decades and haven't is precisely the point.

Edited by gee jay
  • Like 1

"I am grateful to my fellow promoters from these clubs to agree to try this scheme for the forthcoming season". Dan Ford 

I don't think it really matters. All 4 clubs have been smart and sensible and hopefully further agreements can come into place to help each other. 

• Like 4

Clever idea, be interesting how it pans out....

9 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Be nice if B'ham could be part of this scheme?

Eastbourne gave us Brummies fans free entry to the rearranged League match at Arlington at end of September as compensation for having to rearrange initial staging as they had been told to rearrange a Cup match to get it in by a set deadline.

Good initiative which reading all Press seems to have been instigated by Debbie Hancock and backed by the other Clubs involved.

Fairly sure there was something similar 15 - 20 years ago where ST holders got a couple of quid off entry or a free programme. But I think it was only when your team were riding there..

Just had an idea.

Why don't the BSPA issue an annual photo ID for say  £50. Which gives the holder a £1 reduction on entry to any track for any meeting except for shared events. All profits after admin fees to the Ben Fund.

Edited by Triple.H.
Predictive text bit me again thats twice today
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, HGould said:

Eastbourne gave us Brummies fans free entry to the rearranged League match at Arlington at end of September as compensation for having to rearrange initial staging as they had been told to rearrange a Cup match to get it in by a set deadline.

Good initiative which reading all Press seems to have been instigated by Debbie Hancock and backed by the other Clubs involved.

This idea began last season with Neil Machin putting it forward as a 'swap deal' for the Eastbourne/Leicester matches.

That's been built on this year by these southern tracks. 

Well done to all concerned.

As I commented elsewhere, just surprised Kent not included.

Be no harm if all tracks did it.

• Like 1

Great idea which should have been done long ago, season holders also get £1 off programme or food, so that's a decent saving over season.. Cannot see price of ordinary admission, 2019 prices on web site, interested if there is an  OAP discount or discount for NHS people, because due to an new opportunity I may be attending a few matches in 2020.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Great idea which should have been done long ago, season holders also get £1 off programme or food, so that's a decent saving over season.. Cannot see price of ordinary admission, 2019 prices on web site, interested if there is an  OAP discount or discount for NHS people, because due to an new opportunity I may be attending a few matches in 2020.

Eastbourne will have discounts

This idea was first used in the mid to late eighties by all southern teams.:t:

• Like 1

If my memory serves me right (which it may not as I get older), I seem to recall that Somerset & either Poole or Swindon did something similar for some matches during the time the Rebels were in the PL in 2017/18

Can't recall if it was a discount, or that each club's Season ticket holders would have there season tickets honoured at the other track for those particular matches.

Edited by womble53