Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipsr

SON 2020

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know when they plan on announcing who's hosting and when? Cant see to find the details anywhere 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might look like this.... :)

25.04 - Landshut (Race-off 1)

04.05 - Daugavpils (Race-off 2)

09.05 - Manchester (Final, day 1)

10.05 - Manchester (Finale, day 2)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then I hope the format is changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2019 at 7:21 AM, DutchGrasstrack said:

Might look like this.... :)

25.04 - Landshut (Race-off 1)

04.05 - Daugavpils (Race-off 2)

09.05 - Manchester (Final, day 1)

10.05 - Manchester (Finale, day 2)

Impressive! 

 

Official release has Landshut 25.04

Daugavpils 02.05

& Manchester final as 8th & 9th May - Will it really be a Friday and Saturday? Either way, I can't wait and I'll be there! Never miss a chance to see Woffy racing live in this country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think it has been Friday & Saturday last couple of years, but it could have been a Saturday & Sunday.

I just hope BT don't televise Sale Sharks v Saracens at a silly time that weekend so I can attend that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Landshut is Germany, Poland, Denmark, France, Slovenia , Czech rep and Italy

Daugavpils is Latvia, Russia,Australia,  Sweden,USA, Finland and Ukraine

Unfortunately, I can't see any surprises unless Ļebedevs has a good partner.  Lindback & Lindgren both spent a couple of years racing for Lokomotīve Daugavpils

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just realised the Early May Bank Holiday here in the UK has changed and is actually on the Friday May 8th so Day 1 is actually on the Bank holiday! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Landshut is Germany, Poland, Denmark, France, Slovenia , Czech rep and Italy

Daugavpils is Latvia, Russia, Australia,  Sweden,USA, Finland and Ukraine

So now that GB is seeded we get the logistical choice of Race Offs... :t::rolleyes:

 USA and Ukraine won't have a chance in Latvia. Timo Lahti has spent the last three seasons there... I see a bus trip to Daugavpils on the horizon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Belle Vue don't only sell two day tickets in the Grandstand as plenty of people will only be able to visit on one day.     It's a very long way to travel for some of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Col said:

Think it has been Friday & Saturday last couple of years, but it could have been a Saturday & Sunday.

I just hope BT don't televise Sale Sharks v Saracens at a silly time that weekend so I can attend that too.

It's been Saturday and Sunday last 2 years, but as posted above the Friday is a bank holiday so even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mark said:

I hope Belle Vue don't only sell two day tickets in the Grandstand as plenty of people will only be able to visit on one day.     It's a very long way to travel for some of us.

FIM/BSI do the ticketing and set the prices etc for these events, not Belle Vue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rob B said:

FIM/BSI do the ticketing and set the prices etc for these events, not Belle Vue.

You know what I meant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy