British Speedway Forum

Does anyone know when they plan on announcing who's hosting and when? Cant see to find the details anywhere 

Thanks 

Might look like this.... :)

25.04 - Landshut (Race-off 1)

04.05 - Daugavpils (Race-off 2)

09.05 - Manchester (Final, day 1)

10.05 - Manchester (Finale, day 2)

• Thanks 1

Then I hope the format is changed.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:21 AM, DutchGrasstrack said:

Might look like this.... :)

25.04 - Landshut (Race-off 1)

04.05 - Daugavpils (Race-off 2)

09.05 - Manchester (Final, day 1)

10.05 - Manchester (Finale, day 2)

Impressive! 

Official release has Landshut 25.04

Daugavpils 02.05

& Manchester final as 8th & 9th May - Will it really be a Friday and Saturday? Either way, I can't wait and I'll be there! Never miss a chance to see Woffy racing live in this country.

Think it has been Friday & Saturday last couple of years, but it could have been a Saturday & Sunday.

I just hope BT don't televise Sale Sharks v Saracens at a silly time that weekend so I can attend that too.

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Landshut is Germany, Poland, Denmark, France, Slovenia , Czech rep and Italy

Daugavpils is Latvia, Russia,Australia,  Sweden,USA, Finland and Ukraine

Unfortunately, I can't see any surprises unless Ļebedevs has a good partner.  Lindback & Lindgren both spent a couple of years racing for Lokomotīve Daugavpils

Just realised the Early May Bank Holiday here in the UK has changed and is actually on the Friday May 8th so Day 1 is actually on the Bank holiday! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Landshut is Germany, Poland, Denmark, France, Slovenia , Czech rep and Italy

Daugavpils is Latvia, Russia, Australia,  Sweden,USA, Finland and Ukraine

So now that GB is seeded we get the logistical choice of Race Offs... :t::rolleyes:

USA and Ukraine won't have a chance in Latvia. Timo Lahti has spent the last three seasons there... I see a bus trip to Daugavpils on the horizon!

I hope Belle Vue don't only sell two day tickets in the Grandstand as plenty of people will only be able to visit on one day.     It's a very long way to travel for some of us.

3 hours ago, Col said:

Think it has been Friday & Saturday last couple of years, but it could have been a Saturday & Sunday.

I just hope BT don't televise Sale Sharks v Saracens at a silly time that weekend so I can attend that too.

It's been Saturday and Sunday last 2 years, but as posted above the Friday is a bank holiday so even better.

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

I hope Belle Vue don't only sell two day tickets in the Grandstand as plenty of people will only be able to visit on one day.     It's a very long way to travel for some of us.

FIM/BSI do the ticketing and set the prices etc for these events, not Belle Vue.

Just now, Rob B said:

FIM/BSI do the ticketing and set the prices etc for these events, not Belle Vue.

You know what I meant.