British Speedway Forum

9 hours ago, bruno said:

Maybe, didn't it more or less sell out both days last time and that was with the temporary stands as well

In 2016 you could buy a single day ticket or 2 day, for standing it was something like £25 for the final or £30 for both. The final was pretty much a sell out there was only a handful of tickets left before the event in the temporary stand.

The race off the temporary stand was only about half full and they were moving people from standing into there if they wanted.

I've just ordered 2 tickets and got the email to print them at home no problem but when I select view and print the ticket comes up ok but when I press the 3 dots there's no print option. Anyone any ideas, wish I'd had them posted now

I've sussed it, stress or what. Lol

Edited by bruno

This is going to be fascinating. With no Janowski, the Poles are not clear favourites. Any pair from Zmarzlik/Dudek, Woffinden/Lambert, Lindback/Lindgren, Sayfutdinov/Laguta, Madsen/Iversen or Fricke/Doyle can win this with Smolinski/Huckenbeck as spoilers. I can't wait! 

Woffinden cant do it alone and Aussies need to qualify first from Daugavpils. As do Swedes.

49 minutes ago, CatAndy said:

Lambert goes really well round the NSS. 

So does Cook

• Like 1

Just now, Mark said:

So does Cook

He does indeed! It will be interesting to see who gets the nod. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CatAndy said:

Lambert all day long. Zero debate.

• Like 2

Could depend on what Dan does at the beginning of the season. He is the track record holder, but he would be up against the worlds best. He needs to sort his gating out for sure.

15 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Could depend on what Dan does at the beginning of the season. He is the track record holder, but he would be up against the worlds best. He needs to sort his gating out for sure.

Surely Dan is guaranteed the U21 spot?

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 6:22 AM, OveFundinFan said:

Dan will be the U21 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 8:08 PM, CatAndy said:

Theres a few ahead of Cook.. Lambert all day 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Theres a few ahead of Cook.. Lambert all day 

Cook round BV though is a fair point that was brought up.

Still a shame they aren't alternating the Pairs and the WC.. A WC GB Squad for a BV final would be an interesting pick:

Tai

Cook

Wright

Lambert

Bewley (U21 Res)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Welwyn said:

Cook round BV though is a fair point that was brought up.

Still a shame they aren't alternating the Pairs and the WC.. A WC GB Squad for a BV final would be an interesting pick:

Tai

Cook

Wright

Lambert

Bewley (U21 Res)

It was but he is at best 4th choice id even argue he shouldn't be that high.. so yes he is an option but there are better 

It should be Robert but form at the time has to come into it, can’t be picking riders reputation alone.