British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Scipio777 said:

from the ticket website:

9. Tickets are non-refundable and are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the event. 10. Should the event be postponed no refund of the ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the ticket holder.

10. Should the event be postponed no refund of the ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the ticket holder.

So no refund, perhaps if they do not find a restaging date   this year there is a chance??

Interesting.They could shoot themselves in the foot with that one.Dont think that is legal.( not a lawyer though).

I'm sure there will be refunds if required. Lots of companies like airlines, hotels etc who said they don't normally do refunds are currently doing them.

I've started receiving emails from theatres and gig ticket suppliers offering refunds or other options , nothing from this yet tho . Surely there not going to refuse refunds or other options

50 minutes ago, bruno said:

I've started receiving emails from theatres and gig ticket suppliers offering refunds or other options , nothing from this yet tho . Surely there not going to refuse refunds or other options

With talks on going about a re-arranged date, maybe they are waiting to get that date confirmed before giving people the choice of what to do next. I`m sure we will all get our money back if there is no re-arrangement.

On 3/26/2020 at 6:17 PM, Rob B said:

I'm sure there will be refunds if required. Lots of companies like airlines, hotels etc who said they don't normally do refunds are currently doing them.

1 hour ago, bruno said:

You're expecting refunds from an organisation that's still selling tickets for SGP's that in all probability won't happen (e.g. German and Czech)???  First thing that's needed is for BSI to get it's head out of the sand can catch up with what's going on in 2020. For as long as they are still living in cloud cuckoo land, you've got no chance.

Edited by uk_martin

3 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

You're expecting refunds from an organisation that's still selling tickets for SGP's that in all probability won't happen (e.g. German and Czech)???  First thing that's needed is for BSI to get it's head out of the sand can catch up with what's going on in 2020. For as long as they are still living in cloud cuckoo land, you've got no chance.

Just because they are selling tickets doesn't mean that you HAVE to buy them! You make your own choice knowing the current situation.

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Just because they are selling tickets doesn't mean that you HAVE to buy them! You make your own choice knowing the current situation.

BSI certainly don't have their heads in the sand and nor are they living in cloud cuckoo land.. They and the FIM are communicating daily to try and salvage and maintain some sort of schedule while effectively working in the dark, not knowing when sporting events such as theirs will be allowed to take place. All sorts of provisional dates and venues are being considered. 

Edited by PHILIPRISING
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

BSI ... and the FIM are ... working in the dark, not knowing  ...

If there's one sport that's used to working in the dark and not knowing, it's speedway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Moved to October 24th and 25th, I can't make the Saturday . Nothing about refunds

Semi 1 - 25.09.2020 - Daugavpils

Semi 2 - 26.09.2020 - Daugavpils

Final 1 - 24.10.2020 - Manchester

Final 2 - 25.10.2020 - Manchester

Any thoughts on the 3:30pm start time for both of the Belle Vue meetings. 

1 hour ago, Lefty said:

Any thoughts on the 3:30pm start time for both of the Belle Vue meetings. 

Leaves time for it to stop raining and/or sort the track out if needed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DutchGrasstrack said:

Semi 1 - 25.09.2020 - Daugavpils

Semi 2 - 26.09.2020 - Daugavpils

Final 1 - 24.10.2020 - Manchester

Final 2 - 25.10.2020 - Manchester

You'd think with dates being a premium and the increased risk of rain they'd have cut the final to one day.