British Speedway Forum

Looks like this will be held in Poland

Edited by DutchGrasstrack

9 hours ago, DutchGrasstrack said:

Looks like this will be held in Poland

According to Polish media BSI men have been checking today Poznan facilities

On 9/13/2020 at 10:03 PM, PolskiZuzel said:

According to Polish media BSI men have been checking today Poznan facilities

Is this a good race track and with good facilities ?  

39 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Rubbish track- can`t see it being there !

BYDGOSZCZ maybe... new facilities look impressive. Think BSI going cold on Belle Vue with the government here changing direction so often.

1 minute ago, PHILIPRISING said:

BYDGOSZCZ maybe... new facilities look impressive. Think BSI going cold on Belle Vue with the government here changing direction so often.

Hopefully- they have spent big money on the pits as well as the back straight stand.

14 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

I thought you said they were going ahead regardless of a crowd?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, eric i said:

I thought you said they were going ahead regardless of a crowd?

Indeed....

20 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Indeed....

I AM sure you are not surprised that things in the UK are changing day by day and the fear of riders not being able to get in the country, or having to quarantine when they return home, is having a big influence. 

3 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

I AM sure you are not surprised that things in the UK are changing day by day and the fear of riders not being able to get in the country, or having to quarantine when they return home, is having a big influence. 

To remove a air corridor the UK threshold is roughly 20 infections for every 100k.   Just seen on the news the UK is standing at 33.   We are in danger of being stopped entering other countries not the other way round.    

32 minutes ago, Mark said:

To remove a air corridor the UK threshold is roughly 20 infections for every 100k.   Just seen on the news the UK is standing at 33.   We are in danger of being stopped entering other countries not the other way round.    

Truly an Island nation being run by a clown .

Hey but back to the Speedway, no live Speedway action for me this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

What odds on being Held at Belle Vue now then?

Isn't it going to be the final meeting of the season in the international calendar making post match quarantine somewhat redundant.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Isn't it going to be the final meeting of the season in the international calendar making post match quarantine somewhat redundant.

Don’t see how this makes any difference ,quarantine is not only for speedway purpose.

• Like 1