British Speedway Forum

On 9/16/2020 at 6:44 PM, Mark said:

To remove a air corridor the UK threshold is roughly 20 infections for every 100k.   Just seen on the news the UK is standing at 33.   We are in danger of being stopped entering other countries not the other way round.    

Actually you’re not welcomed as it stands.

With tighter restrictions due to Covid just being announced in the North West, Midlands and West Yorkshire when do you think BSI will make an announcement regarding the Speedway of Nations?

From a personal point of view we have purchased tickets and booked our hotel but we are currently holding out on buying the rail fare.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, a4poster said:

With tighter restrictions due to Covid just being announced in the North West, Midlands and West Yorkshire when do you think BSI will make an announcement regarding the Speedway of Nations?

From a personal point of view we have purchased tickets and booked our hotel but we are currently holding out on buying the rail fare.

Thanks.

It’s disgraceful their attitude ,because we all know even if it did happen in Manchester their won’t be a capacity crowd and the Stand is already sold out, Yet No Plan B announced.No consideration for fans Hotel and travel arrangements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, f-s-p said:

Actually you’re not welcomed as it stands.

speaks the Americam :D

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 7:30 PM, arnieg said:

Isn't it going to be the final meeting of the season in the international calendar making post match quarantine somewhat redundant.

That might be ok for speedway riders, but the FIM boys on a jolly, might not be able to stay in quarantine......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

It’s disgraceful their attitude ,because we all know even if it did happen in Manchester their won’t be a capacity crowd and the Stand is already sold out, Yet No Plan B announced.No consideration for fans Hotel and travel arrangements.

That is speedway, the sport that barely bothers to ever consider it's fans.  Why change a losing situation?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mark said:

speaks the Americam :D

Was this from Doug's book of jokes or what? :blink:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, f-s-p said:

Was this from Doug's book of jokes or what? :blink:

Nothing to do with me :blink:

Country has obviously gone down hill since I left :P

Edited by iris123

58 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Nothing to do with me :blink:

Country has obviously gone down hill since I left :P

I agree. When U left the average went up but it was too late on the long term...

1 minute ago, f-s-p said:

I agree. When U left the average went up but it was too late on the long term...

That sounds like the Koskenkorva talking !!

52 minutes ago, iris123 said:

That sounds like the Koskenkorva talking !!

Say woo...ooot! :blink:

No surprise there 

8 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

DECISION made ... event will not be in Manchester

https://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/8554/2020-monster-energy-fim-speedway

It is my understanding that all those who have purchased tickets will be informed shortly of their options which will include transferring their tickets to 2021 or a refund.

e-mail in my inbox timed at 9.59am

Apply for refund before end of Oct or ticket rolls over to next year's event at Belle Vue (date unspecified)