British Speedway Forum

Just now, Gunner85 said:

Try Kasprzak,  in next years SGP , Maxim Drabik for startes

Drabik has quit and is banned as well- Smektala and Wozniak are both better than KK - haven`t you seen any recent polish league speedway ?

People calling the Polish side a disgrace haven't seen any Polish speedway this year. On recent form even if every rider was available it'd be a toss up between Janowski and Wozniak to partner Zmarzlik. Wozniak finished 3rd in the Polish Championship behind the other two, in brilliant league form and completely deserves his chance in the SON. With Kubera, one of the world's best U21 riders too, theyve got every chance of winning.

• Like 1

Surprised at Australia's picks mind - Can't believe Holder isn't in above both Fricke and Tungate.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Surprised at Australia's picks mind - Can't believe Holder isn't in above both Fricke and Tungate.

Can’t believe they have picked Tungate ahead of Jack Holder.

51 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

As much as I admire the way Poland has brought on so mucH young talent, the named squad is a disgrace from Poland.

GB obviously taking it as  a ride out for the youngsters and give them experience.

A bit of a farce rally

Considering the banned riders are unavailable,that’s Still a good Team.You obviously have not seen KK in Poland this year. Drabik has pack it in , before he was banned.

29 minutes ago, Najjer said:

People calling the Polish side a disgrace haven't seen any Polish speedway this year. On recent form even if every rider was available it'd be a toss up between Janowski and Wozniak to partner Zmarzlik. Wozniak finished 3rd in the Polish Championship behind the other two, in brilliant league form and completely deserves his chance in the SON. With Kubera, one of the world's best U21 riders too, theyve got every chance of winning.

Like you say nothing wrong with Wozniak he has been going well recently.

22 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Can’t believe they have picked Tungate ahead of Jack Holder.

I'm told Jack Holder said he'd only ride if he was in the top 2. Fricke was picked ahead of him, which I disagree with!

The same reason why Grigory Laguta and Nicki Pedersen aren't listed as riding in this event. Why bring over your equipment to be a reserve?

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

1 hour ago, Gunner85 said:

Try Kasprzak,  in next years SGP , Maxim Drabik for startes

Kasprzak has been horrific all season bar the GP challenge final, and Wozniak keeps him out the Gorzow team. And Drabik took a break from speedway about a month ago now.due to his mental health (I think), awful picks from you, Wozniak and Smektala are the form Polish riders, although Dudek is still better than them I’d say

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

So who do you think Poland should have named ? bearing in mind they couldn`t pick Janowski and Piotr Pawlicki.

Curious! Why can't they be picked?

4 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Because the Poles don`t mess around and the 2 named along with Drabik pulled out of a Poland v Rest of the World match with flimsy excuses why they couldn`t ride. They have effectively been banned from riding for Poland and qualification meetings for the GP`s and SEC.

22 minutes ago, RS50 said:

They were banned for missing a Polish Test match At the end of last season.

42 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Kasprzak has been horrific all season bar the GP challenge final, and Wozniak keeps him out the Gorzow team. And Drabik took a break from speedway about a month ago now.due to his mental health (I think), awful picks from you, Wozniak and Smektala are the form Polish riders, although Dudek is still better than them I’d say

Dudek has been very hit or miss even in League Matches this season.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Drabik has quit and is banned as well- Smektala and Wozniak are both better than KK - haven`t you seen any recent polish league speedway ?

Drabik quit? :blink:

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Because the Poles don`t mess around and the 2 named along with Drabik pulled out of a Poland v Rest of the World match with flimsy excuses why they couldn`t ride. They have effectively been banned from riding for Poland and qualification meetings for the GP`s and SEC.

I think its great that theres even one nation left where the team manager has some authority and balls to try and kerp the riders in line.

• Like 6