British Speedway Forum

30 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

BEWLEY can take extra rides... had a good meeting in Poland last week

Had another good meeting for Wroclaw today mounted on Tai Woffinden`s bikes as he was on Friday at Zielona Gora.

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

RUSSIA have the best top two ... can probably cover for their U21 in one race each day

1 hour ago, Bavarian said:

What about the Bomber ? He could and probably would ride !

He would struggle to find set-up no doubt.

... but is Drew Kemp relly the better option? I would have gone with Harris for the SoN this year.

Lambert, Harris, and Bewley as the U21, who could always replace Harris if he struggles. 

Just now, Bavarian said:

... but is Drew Kemp relly the better option? I would have gone with Harris for the SoN this year.

Lambert, Harris, and Bewley as the U21, who could always replace Harris if he struggles. 

NOTHING to gain by having Harris there. Look to the future. England have some excellent prospects coming through the ranks. Invest in them and, hopefully, reap the benefit later.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

NOTHING to gain by having Harris there. Look to the future. England have some excellent prospects coming through the ranks. Invest in them and, hopefully, reap the benefit later.

What about the opposite effect if Drew scores 0 in both meetings?  Could knock his confidence which he may struggle to recover.  Just sayin'.

Just now, chris4gillian said:

What about the opposite effect if Drew scores 0 in both meetings?  Could knock his confidence which he may struggle to recover.  Just sayin'.

DOUBT it. He will gain more from just being at an event of that statue, learn from the experience.No real pressure on him to score. Watch how world class riders go about their business. 

Chris Harris would have been a better option.

Experience is key in these pressure events.

Bomber is also a proud Brit, he would put it all on the line.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What is the point of taking Harris, he would only be having 1 ride each day as Bewley will be taking the majority so might as well take Kemp.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

BEWLEY can take extra rides... had a good meeting in Poland last week

I know that the under 21 has to have at least one ride. Do both seniors have to have at least one ride or can Bewley replace Kemp in every heat?

1 hour ago, chris4gillian said:

Anything Drew scores, if anything  will be a bonus, everything to gain and nothing to lose in my opinion, Just sayin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Chris Harris would have been a better option.

Experience is key in these pressure events.

Bomber is also a proud Brit, he would put it all on the line.

2 hours ago, Bavarian said:

Doesn't matter what the question is - Harris is no longer the answer

• Like 2

Kemp should get his chance. The opportunity to take his game to another level. He says he wants to 'be there'. 

He can 'get there' in this tournament. If youth is the future they have to start somewhere, Go for it Drew!!!!

• Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 12:07 PM, screm said:

Still waiting, I would've thought that now a new venue has been announced and tickets on sale I though those of us who have had no email would be hearing something.

I emailed BSI for a refund after being contacted by them stating my tickets would be valid for next season, if i want a refund by October 31st contact them, still nothing and that was weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Red Flag said:

Anything Drew scores, if anything  will be a bonus, everything to gain and nothing to lose in my opinion, Just sayin

I disagree, just sayin'.