British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

18.04 UK time both nights

Some precision timing there! Cheers

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Saturday`s 2nd SON meeting is behind closed doors- Lublin has become a "red area" from Saturday.

With the poor weather for Saturday too wouldn’t surprise me if this becomes a one day meeting now tomorrow in front of fans.

1 minute ago, Rob B said:

With the poor weather for Saturday too wouldn’t surprise me if this becomes a one day meeting now tomorrow in front of fans.

Not sure the rules allow that surprisingly - they say if day 1 is postponed then it becomes a 1 day event. However it doesn`t say anything about day 2 being off apart from the reserve date is Sunday.  

Sounds like we have a return for Charlie Webster in studio with Scott as Natalie is self isolating unfortunately 

3 minutes ago, zlata prilba said:

Sounds like we have a return for Charlie Webster in studio with Scott as Natalie is self isolating unfortunately 

Oh FFS

53 minutes ago, Grand Central said:

Oh FFS

Easy.  Poor lady has not been well.  I hope she does a good job but plenty will moan just for the sake of it.  Boring.

Edited by Mark
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Saturday`s 2nd SON meeting is behind closed doors- Lublin has become a "red area" from Saturday.

That’s a joke in itself isn’t it - thousands allowed in on Friday and nobody on Saturday as announced mid week.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Najjer said:

That’s a joke in itself isn’t it - thousands allowed in on Friday and nobody on Saturday as announced mid week.

It`s only 25% tomorrow- when  there  should be proper social distancing and wearing face masks- however from what we saw last weekend that`s unlikely to happen !!

Edited by racers and royals

4 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Thats where sensibility of spectators comes into it. Sensible ones will see there is no difference between Friday and Saturday so will stay away Friday as well and watch on TV, rather then risk it. I believe the number hospitalised in Poland is higher then the highest back in April-June

10 minutes ago, Najjer said:

That's what I was thinking!

30 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

It`s only 25% tomorrow- when  there  should be proper social distancing and wearing face masks- however from what we saw last weekend that`s unlikely to happen !!

Poles are like the English as they don't follow the rules.   When it was originally 25% they were all crowed into one block with very few masks.  Pointless.   We only have ourselves to blame for not having crowds.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1