British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, screm said:

So how is Dan Bewley down to ride at Berwick on Wednesday, then Belle Vue on Thursday.

do sportsmen get exemption  ?

Just now, Mark said:

its the constant moaning not just tonight.    Every meeting is fixed in Poland favour, there is no passing, commentary is terrible or its poor to watch.   Broken record needs taking off the turntable

Oh, quite right. He's spent so long following Poole that he expects the rest of speedway to conform to their 'standards'. 

Just now, sommelier said:

Zmarzlik different class the lines he is riding

Nonsense, Emil has been the standout rider in this meeting.

Zmarzlik doesn't team-ride. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mark said:

Yes, look at all the footballers whom played for their national teams around Europe & further afield this week.

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Yes, to go to events only. 

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Self isolation

Please enlighten me then how Bewley & Kemp are down to ride at Berwick on Wednesday night ?

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Bewley is vastly overrated IMO.

Sometimes yes but he has talent no doubt and time to develop. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mark said:

its the constant moaning not just tonight.    Every meeting is fixed in Poland favour, there is no passing, commentary is terrible or its poor to watch.   Broken record needs taking off the turntable

I guess this is aimed at me. Where have I critiqued the commentary? I think they do a tremendous job.

Yes it’s been set up for the Poles. Please surprise me and call it at heat 14 with the Russians one point up.

Yes, most of this season has been woeful to watch. Sweden farcical. Poland mostly poor with a few decent meetings, in the lower league. Best meeting was at Gdansk this year.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1