British Speedway Forum

35 minutes ago, HGould said:

Was reported when he went.

Where was this reported as it is false information 

I don't buy the "Bewley has rubbish equipment" line at all. It's the way things are set up and the mechanics with him at those meetings would have made a difference, perhaps mentally as well as it could have raised his confidence

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I don't buy the "Bewley has rubbish equipment" line at all. It's the way things are set up and the mechanics with him at those meetings would have made a difference, perhaps mentally as well as it could have raised his confidence

Agree 100%.

4 hours ago, Tay123 said:

Where was this reported as it is false information 

Somerset 2020 page 36 quote from Iron Scorpion...

14 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

It's all part of the overall package though isn't it. Dan could buy Tai's bikes off him at the end of the year but they'd probably deteriorate over the course of a season without the correct maintenance and upkeep. Whatever the reason it was clear to see he was a lot sharper from the start and instead of just drifting away at the back was normally challenging the rider in front of him when he wasn't in front himself.

I'm sure deep down Dan knows what the reasons are, whether he has the wherewithal to do anything about it though is a different matter

On 10/20/2020 at 5:01 PM, sommelier said:

To give you a idea how lacklustre yong British riders are, example, after Dan Bewleys last couple meetings on Tai bikes, i emailed him regarding putting in a SERIOUS amount of money to help him out with equipment as i felt watching him on Tais bikes he showed so much more potential.

Didnt even get a reply! This year i put in over £20.000 on a young British rider, but not for me anymore. Anders Rowe is one on my rador for next year.

The point im making, i contacted a young Pole that caught my eye a few years ago, before i could stop typing i got a reply! So looks very likely i will be putting my money in to a Pole next year, shame really

What do you want, a medal?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

to be fair, anyone that's putting that much money into riders deserves some respect

• Like 5

On 10/20/2020 at 7:01 AM, sommelier said:

To give you a idea how lacklustre yong British riders are, example, after Dan Bewleys last couple meetings on Tai bikes, i emailed him regarding putting in a SERIOUS amount of money to help him out with equipment as i felt watching him on Tais bikes he showed so much more potential.

Didnt even get a reply! This year i put in over £20.000 on a young British rider, but not for me anymore. Anders Rowe is one on my rador for next year.

The point im making, i contacted a young Pole that caught my eye a few years ago, before i could stop typing i got a reply! So looks very likely i will be putting my money in to a Pole next year, shame really

Are you absolutely sure he got your Email. I find it hard to believe any rider would not reply to a sponsor offer.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pinny said:

think you should pm me you idiot with a reply like that

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Are you absolutely sure he got your Email. I find it hard to believe any rider would not reply to a sponsor offer.  

Yes it even tells me what time it was sent!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sommelier said:

think you should pm me you idiot with a reply like that

Why? Its as if your after suck up messages .

Who cares how much you sponsor riders. Its like your trying to seek attention. 

i have no reason to PM you , i couldnt careless if you sponsor a rider or not. 

3 hours ago, stevehone said:

to be fair, anyone that's putting that much money into riders deserves some respect

Theres putting money into riders and theres showing off on here about it. Its not the first time he has done it on here and wont be the last. 

1 hour ago, sommelier said:

Yes it even tells me what time it was sent!

That doesn't mean you've used the correct email address to send it to or confirm that Dan has picked up your email either.

I would suggest following it up via his social media channel where you would be much more likely to get a reply and resolve what could be a simple misunderstanding.

• Like 4